Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

New Game: Stunt Armadillos!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: New Game: Stunt Armadillos! Reply with quote

Check out our latest beta game, Stunt Armadillos, here: http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/play/stunt-armadillos-destruction/stunt-armadillos-destruction.aspx

Post a comment, either here or on the game page, and let us know what you think! Thanks again for trying out our beta games on Great Day Games!
larkspar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a fun game--the directions are clear-the graphics are good as well as the play. I give this one a big thumbs up! Very Happy
diamonddiva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: You have to be kidding us Reply with quote

This game is NOT worth being on GDG. The majority of us on here are ADULTS. This game isn't worth the effort and is a total waste of time, even on a gaming site. I think those of us on here would be better served if the glitches that still remain in your older games were fixed BEFORE you allow some idiot to create a loser game like this.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
For all of the players that really like Stunt Armadillos
I'm glad that diamonddiva wasn't the one choosing new games.
I like the game,but I have to play it with the touch controls enabled
and I'm not real good playing with the touch controls.
If I had been able to choose the new game from the beta section
I would have chosen Swap Tiles.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed
that it will be the next one to become a real game.

Oh,btw,I'm considered an adult.
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by ConnieLea on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
taokeema

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like earning treats when i play, so i didn't see this when it was in beta. i think it's a really cute game.

now i wish i'd played it in beta. it would be nice if you could see a cumulative score as you go along, instead of only at the end, since play can be quite extended with this game.

i really like games like this and Cat Fight where results accumulate (in some fashion) from one game to the next.

i don't know how you folks come up with new game concepts, but i think you're doing a decent job.

thanks!

tao
larkspar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game needs fixing------too many times, after spending at least an HOUR on ONE game the correct score does not register---as much as I love this game---I cannot spend so much time on it and not get the right score----so let me know when its fixed--I'll go back to my Buggle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Beta Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: