Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

frustrated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cboy26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: frustrated Reply with quote

Leeah

on March 01, 2012 at 6:16pm

Type your comment here. The very same thing happened to me. It would freeze or just float, sometimes I would click on time, and the time would keep on going. It was very frustrating. Between having to wait for my turn to come up, and then finally I would get to play, and then I could not play because of the floating or freezing. I finally stopped playing, now I only play once in awhile. Good luck, because I really don't know what makes it freeze sometimes and not others. nofungranny

on March 01, 2012 at 6:33pm

Yes I have the same problems too... the mouse just drags across the screen, or I have a turn with no time and it goes to next person. The timers for bonus seem to not work with only 5 sec left on a turn, but then again, sometimes they do. I figured I just want to play, not to win, and when someone takes up the whole game, it isn't really playing... I try to leave the high scores and bonus times if I see the other player is a newbie... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Turbo Mah Jongg All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: