Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PCJuli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elcy,
You are soooo right!

Arrow Mad Exclamation
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't want to do things that make our players unhappy, but sometimes we're at the whim of our advertisers, since they do pay the bills!

I can let you know that we're working on a new function to help with the wait times - we want to eliminate the"dead air," in which there is no ad showing, but the timer is still counting down and making our players wait. We think this will help a lot, and we're in the testing phase now to make sure there's no problems before we roll it out to everyone. Thanks for your patience, and thank you for playing at Great Day Games!
pinkystinky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Brian Reply with quote

Brian, why do you respond here, but you continuously ignore the complaints about 10x games? They don't include any card games at all.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian Reply with quote

pinkystinky wrote:
Brian, why do you respond here, but you continuously ignore the complaints about 10x games? They don't include any card games at all.

This was answered in the suggestion topics.
westhill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2007 when I started to play on GDG it was only 10 seconds to wait for a new game. I hope the prices in USA don't rise as fast as the seconds on this site. Crying or Very sad
larkspar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Brian Reply with quote

ConnieLea wrote:
pinkystinky wrote:

This was answered in the suggestion topics.

ConnieLea~~ I looked and looked and cannot find gdgBrians answer to pinky in the suggestion topics----could you tell me where it is please?? I am interested in knowing what gdgBrian has to say about it.
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
pinkystinky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: elcelcpa Reply with quote

We're complaining because card games and mahjong have been left out of the 10x selections. When they programmed the computer, they didn't include these games. I intend to complain till something is done.
larkspar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm glad I gave you your laugh for the day elcelcpa ! I considered doing even more quotes---just for your enjoyment---but decided not to, you might hurt yourself rolling on the floor. If my personal favorite is a mahjong or card game, it will NEVER pop up as a 10X game until they fix the problem. Everybody likes to think they are at least being heard--the least gdgBrian could do is acknowledge the problem and that he has read our concerns. He has NOT addressed THIS specific issue in any of the topic areas. Like I asked ConnieLea, if you know where his answer is----please let me know, because I have not seen it.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For everyone that has/is or will ask,
HERE is gdg Brians reply to the 10x game subject......

This issue has been reported to our development team, and they are aware of it. Please understand that our team doesn't fix issues in the order that they come up - problems are evaluated and given priority depending on how critical they are, the number of players affected, the amount of time it would take to fix, and other factors.

I know it can be frustrating if an issue that bothers you a lot goes unfixed for a long time - I don't like having to tell our players that we didn't fix something they reported a month ago! Some things that are high on our priority list could include compatibility problems that prevent players from being able to play games at all, ticket reporting issues, and other site bugs. While I can't promise a time when the 10x game selection will be addressed, I can guarantee that the team is aware of it and its effect on many of our players' enjoyment of the site.

Thanks for your understanding as we continue to improve Great Day Games!

-Brian

I hope that will answer everyones question.
Until they fix the problem (or a favorite game of yours) comes up......

HAPPY GAMING

with whichever games you decide to play.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
pinkystinky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, I intend to complain till something is done.
larkspar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is not the 10X selection process---it is the fact that the card and mahjong games are not put into the mix in the first place---therefore, they cannot be selected as a 10X game---I hope I stated it clearly enough
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND IT SAYS......

"While I can't promise a time when the 10x game selection will be addressed,
I can guarantee that the team is aware of it and its effect on many of our players' enjoyment of the site."

I think that means that he's made them aware of the possibility that some games are not in the mix and that some players are not happy about it.

I might be wrong,but that's what it sounds like he's saying to me.
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: