Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Survey came on top of the game and forced a stop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Survey came on top of the game and forced a stop Reply with quote

I was playing the 10X Two-Spider Solitaire tonight and was happily just about to finish it up and win when a bright pink "survey" ad came over the game and obscured my view of the cards so I couldn't play. There was an X in the upper right corner which usually gets rid of something but when I clicked on that X the whole game went away too, meaning I didn't get a chance to win any more. I've seen this bright pink "survey" ad before and it's certainly the most obnoxious ad I've ever seen so far. I'd be darn sure never to use the product they were selling, if I could figure out what it was, when the way of getting my attention was so very unpleasant.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gloria, sorry about this, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. While we need to have ads on our site to support Great Day Games, we never want them to interfere with gameplay like this. If you see it again, can you take a screenshot of this and send it to me? This will allow us to track down and either fix or remove this ad. For instructions, check this site: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-of-the-Entire-Screen

You can send the screenshot to this address:
gdgusersupport@arkadium.com

Thanks again for reporting this!
Cherry_Carver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Obtrusive ads Reply with quote

This has happened to me as well, more than once. I'll try to get a screenshot next time it happens.

Also: Whatever happened to the mute button on ads? Often the same ad plays over and over to the point of abuse to the player. Currently, the Kraft ad is the culprit. Mad
MarkoHenry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Good share! Reply with quote

Glad to read this info. Thanks
daylelong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject: idk Reply with quote

The excellent poll, I wish you good luck with what you planned. And if you like to learn new things and learn, then https://businessays.net/ this platform will be useful to you. On their site, you can find many useful and interesting materials.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: