Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

darts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doraleah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: darts Reply with quote

You have to have a double before you start to score anything in darts, so what is a double?
Gcards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the dartboard you have the center circle-the bullseye..outside of that is another, larger circle-2 circles actually, close toghether, which gives you a small space within each number - that is the triple. If you land a dart in a triple you get triple the number. Around the outside edge of the dartboard is a second set of 2 rings which gives you another small section of each number to try to hit. This is the double section. Hit in the double and you get double the number.
Not only do you have to hit a double to start scoring you have to hit a double to end the scoring. So say if you had 17 points to go for example, you aim for an odd number on the board to get down to an even number. When you get your even number, 12 for example, you would need to hit the double section of the number 6 section of the dartboard. Good luck. I can't do it in the time they give us.
I don't know if hitting the bullseye or the triple counts as hitting "a double" since they are multiples. In some games they do, but on GDG i don't know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: