Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Time to quit griping about the ads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamonddiva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Time to quit griping about the ads Reply with quote

Seems to be a whole new bunch of players raging about the ads...has NO ONE heard of AdBlock? Its a free program, & you can download it from Filehippo. There's 1 for Firefox, 1 for IE, etc. After installation you STILL have to wait out the time of the ad before you can play, but all you see is a timer counting the seconds down, NOT the ads! As long as we choose to play on this site, we'll see ads unless we use an ad blocking program-well, here the program is. Here's hoping some of those complaining will decide to use this great program!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Confused Confused Confused
I DON'T SEE ANYTHING... Question Question Question Question
rouge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta agree with you, diamonddiva. More annoying than the ads is when people moan about them, they're given a solution, they ignore the solution and continue to moan.

I've downloaded Adblocker and it's great - no more ads, and it works on all sites, not just this one.
Sassarina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! I been using it for awhile now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: