Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Crappy 10x games!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sureeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Crappy 10x games! Reply with quote

Brian: Who selects the lineup for the 10x games? Some of those games are out of season and totally old and boring!!
How about more of the games we actually play and not crap like Bush Beans Eggz and Manta Claus!
krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Eggz and Manta Claus. In fact, I like most of the arcade games.

"Old", "Boring", and "Crap" are not the words I would use to describe any of the games you mentioned. Sorry if I do not share your views.

As for who chooses the games, its a computer program that selects the games. It chooses them at random.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M NOT KEEN ON BUSH BEANS...
BUT I DO LIKE EGGZ...POWER UP BARNYARD BEST OF ALL.

I DON'T PLAY ALOT OF THE 10x GAMES CAUSE THEY'RE NOT ONES I LIKE.
BUT I'M HAPPY WHEN A GAME I DO LIKE COMES UP FOR THE 10x...
AND I'M REALLY HAPPY IF IT COMES UP
AND I DON'T MISS IT Embarassed Sad Embarassed Sad Smile Smile

GRANTED...I WISH MY FAVS CAME UP MORE OFTEN Smile Smile

WHATEVER YOU PLAY...HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Cherry_Carver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

krazykop wrote:
I like Eggz and Manta Claus. In fact, I like most of the arcade games.

"Old", "Boring", and "Crap" are not the words I would use to describe any of the games you mentioned. Sorry if I do not share your views.

I'm with sureeta and ConnieLea. Bush Beans IS dumb and boring, but if it's 10x I'll play it for awhile.

HOWEVER, Manta Claus is hands-down THE WORST game on this site. After the first time, I refused ever to play it again. It nauseates me even to think of it. Anyone who supports this twisted, sadistic game must be sick themselves.

If you don't agree, I don't care. Have a nice day. Evil or Very Mad
mamavan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By no means am I here to debate or defend the likability of any GDG games. However , this comment got me concerned...

HOWEVER, Manta Claus is hands-down THE WORST game on this site. After the first time, I refused ever to play it again. It nauseates me even to think of it. Anyone who supports this twisted, sadistic game must be sick themselves.

If you don't agree, I don't care. Have a nice day.

I used to play Manta Claus...often --- I am not twisted, sadistic, or sick. I found the game comments funny. I ventured away to play other games, as I often do. I enjoy change.

Even though it's not my cup of tea, I wouldn't call out someone who plays Snake --- where the crunching sounds of a snake eating mice is a bit too much for me.

I hope all players can just " agree to disagree" on their personal favorites, and accept that their "games" will not be game of the day.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the 10x games:
The ones I am terrible at playing (most sports and arcade games) always occur on the days that I am not busy! Evil or Very Mad
The games I like and that I am somewhat good at always fall on the days I am working all day and have to do something that night. Mad
What's up with that??
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME KIND OF LUCK,PCJULIE Exclamation Exclamation

OR ONE OF MY FAVORITES DOES COME UP AND I DON'T REALIZE IT OR I FORGET ABOUT IT TILL ALMOST MID NIGHT...AND IT'S A NEW DAY AND A NEW 10x GAME Embarassed Smile

THAT'S HOW MY LUCK GOES Exclamation Exclamation

OH WELL...

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: