Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

GDG Group Photo Album

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frikkamom

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: GDG Group Photo Album Reply with quote

Hi all! I'm dropping in to invite you to come check out our new GDG group photo album. Thanks to one of our fellow GDGers, Sookiestackhouse -- and to the approval of the GDG administration -- this album is set up for any and all members of Great Day Games that would like to participate. We hope you will include a photo of either yourself, or something that represents you to our group. Some photo ideas- you, your pet(s), your flowers, your favorite tennis shoes... any image that is group appropriate (NO hiney shots!) will be welcomed! If you do include your photo(s) it would be a good idea to add your GDG screen name as the photo title. You might want to include a description of the photo, or just add what GDG games you love to play. This is a chance to make new friends, and get to know everyone a little better. We hope you will jump in our bucket! I will add the album's link at the end of this comment. **For anyone unsure on how to use site links posted on the GDG comment boards, this is the easiest way I've found to access them --> All links begin with http://. Position your pointer to the left side of the h, click and hold your left mouse button, drag your pointer across the entire link untill it is completely highlighted. Once the entire link is highlighted, release the left button and click the right mouse button. A few options will pop up. Select the "go to" option and it should take you directly to the album. It is super easy! You might want to bookmark (add to favorites) the album site for later visits. We are really excited and look forward to seeing you all there! Here is the link --> http://photobucket.com/GDGmembers
Hoyle

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Group photo Reply with quote

Thank you, but I'd rather not at this time. It was a nice idea. Sharon (Hoyle)
walleye 1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: THE WIZARD Reply with quote

Brian wheres your pic?
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: GDG Group Photo Album... Reply with quote

WALLEYE 1...

HEY THERE...

LUCY THE DOG IS "BRIAN'S PIC". HE HAD PREVIOUSLY POSTED A PHOTO OF LUCY UNDER THE "WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY?" THREAD.

Laughing Laughing

HAVE A GOOD 'UN!!

~PETUNIA77
walleye 1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i saw his dog pic but he cant away that easy. Thanx Petunia77.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: