Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

treasure chest and rating?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raveneska

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: treasure chest and rating? Reply with quote

It seems like the earnings from the treasure chest are added to your total of treats, but.... do not count for ratings.

Like, this morning, I have to get 1560115 more treats to level up (which is a ridiculous amout by the way)
I'm lucky with the chests: 50.000 treats!! Yay me!!
But I still have to get that one and a half milion treats... no reduction there.

Is this a fault or is this supposed to work this way? Does this only happen to me or others too?

If so, what's the use of these treats? I'm from Europe, so I can't use them for anything....
kiannas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy!

Being out the USA, treats don't mean much to you except to increase your personal rating, or to level up.

You can view the leaderboard (click on prizes) and you can see those that have reached far more treats than needed to keep getting that level higer.

I don't know why treats do not count towards your total, they don't count on mine either.

I've never won anything, and don't expect too. I STILL HOPE I DO!

Good luck Raveneska!
Raveneska

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kiannas! i wish I could give away my treats to some USA residents, as they are now just sitting there... Maybe in the future, that will be possible.
vtgram

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be even better if people from other countries could use the treats. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: