Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Summer Vacation survey!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Summer Vacation survey! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! We're doing a survey of Arkadium game players to see what our fans have planned for their summer vacation.

Are you going somewhere tropical?

Someplace foreign?

Or will you be enjoying your summer relaxing in the backyard at home?

Tell us in this brief survey! http://bitly.com/Hveik9

We’ll share the results of the survey with you here!

PS: We're totally doing this survey for fun, but I'm very curious to hear from Jindog - is it actually a government conspiracy to track where everyone is going, or something even more insidious? Wink Post your most creative theories in here too after taking the survey!
stangs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy just going to stay here in the great state of washington state... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question already be to buenos aires argentina and kauai hawall so I will be staying close to home for the rest of this year...... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
krazykop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my 25th High School Reunion and Alumni Banquet to attend. Other than that, its all work and no play for me.
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDG-Brian, since you called me out by name you deserve an answer from one and the same....me. I had a thought the other day about that classic Apple ad from years ago during the Super Bowl. I think it is called 1984.
Here it is if you are not aware of it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

Anyway, the ad is aimed at the fear of 'government conformity'. And the ever present 'eyes' of BIG BROTHER. Always tracking, always aware of what every citizen is doing. And forever telling them do this, do that. Marching on they do in regulated, controlled conformity.

After watching some video parodies of the under-development 'Google Augmented Reality' glasses
(here's one to watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2uojqKvFM&feature=related)
I got to thinking about an updated version of that classic Apple ad. Instead of Big Brother, meaning big government, watching over and controlling the citizenry, it has BIG BUSINESS. Buy this, do this, conform to what we want from you. Constantly being tracked, prodded, coerced, enticed, lured and shamed into doing something for the overseers.....Big Biz.

So, you might think that it is harmless to just say where one is going for vacation. But I can imagine the future, one that isn't too far away, where now I am bombarded with information because my whereabouts is known, coupons to restaurants and motels near where my stay is, offers for this or that, controlled and manipulated all rather innocent looking at first, but where I have ceased being an actual human being and I am just a commodity, being sold and handed off to whomever pays and seeks to gain from me. I am comforted, reassured and told "Everything is under control. Don't worry it is safe."

I read in my daily newspaper yesterday about farms in my state where BIG AGRICULTURE had in the past teamed up with industries to include industrial waste (probably had some nitrogen or other in it) in fertilizers spread over the fields before the state changed its regulations pertaining to fertilizers. (Sounds like China and that scare over melotine added to milk not to long ago, but this was America.) The recent dust-up about 'pink slime' ground beef additive is only the beginning. "It is safe" we are told. See watch the governors of the states where it is manufactured eat a burger made from it. The company may have declared bankruptcy recently, but I can assure you pink slime is not going away. Some other company will continue to process it, although more discretely. Soon, when there are 12billion souls on this planet and farm land is being scorched under temperatures unsuited to agriculture and humans are no longer buried (well at least not remaining for long) and the remains are ammoniated for safety sake and turned into animal food or other (see pink slime) and we are being told via our 'Augmented Reality' glasses, "Everything is fine, everything is safe" we will ask ourselves: 'HOW DID WE GET HERE'.

Like the sex-predator saying to the little girl, "Here little girl, have a piece of candy." it starts with the simple lure. Something desired, a coupon for dinner, a gift card for 'x' number of treats or something else, but it always is the same, something 'free' in exchange. And the little girl will ask, "Where are you taking me?" and the answer is always the same, "Someplace fun". And after the fact the little girl will ask herself, "HOW DID I GET HERE?"

Brian, rambling and disjointed my answer is, but it all starts with being placated and lulled into complicity. Accepting that all is safe. And never asking or saying "WHOA. Is this really safe?"
stangs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil you nailed that one right on the head JINDOG Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
LuBoo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STANGS ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT JINDOG HAS A RUSTY NAIL IN HIS HEAD. IF SO I MUST ASK - HOW DID YOU KNOW?? JIN I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THAT MISSING NAIL IN MY WHEEL CHAIR, HONEST!

AS FAR AS VACATIONS GO I PLAN TO STAY HOME AND LET THE VACATIONERS COME TO ME.

ACTUALLY I FIND THE TERM SUMMER VACATION STRANGE, DOESN'T SUMMER USUALLY FOLLOW SPRING WHICH FOLLOWS WINTER. WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO WINTER????

THIS IS ALL JUST TOO MUCH FOR THIS OLD LADY TO THINK ABOUT.

HAPPY GAMING
PS: BRIAN, BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ENCOURGE JINDOG TO GET ON HIS SOAP BOX! OH MY, OH MY WHAT'S A GAMER TO DO! I KNOW - PLAY GAMES - SEE YOU.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AT THE RISK OF BEING BOMBARDED WITH COUPONS AND WHAT NOT......
MY HUBBY AND I ARE GOING TO FLA. WITH MY DAUGHTER,SON-IN-LAW AND
( my absolutely,totally amazingly wonderful)GRANDDAUGHTER.
THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST(possibly only)VACATION TOGETHER.
AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT Exclamation Exclamation

BE SAFE WHATEVER YOU DO AND WHEREVER YOU GO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

HAPPY SUMMER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
stangs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LUBOO HAVE YOU SEEN PHOTOS OF JINDOG Question Question Question Question Question Question IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET OUT OF MY HEAD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jindog! I knew I could count on you.
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stangs, do not reveal my whereabouts.
There are traitors to the cause seeking my destruction.
I have taken a disguise and will now disappear.

I am posing as an magician/wizard,
so no one will know my real identity.
zargabut zimwalt (secret code)

GDG Brian, glad I could please you.
You can always count on me
LuBoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zargabut zimwalt - YOU SILLY GUY, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!!!

stangs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LUBOO YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEAR TO GET THE GREAT JINDOG .. AND YOU HAVE FAILED, EVERTIME GIVE IT UP ...IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE EARTH! THAT THE GREAT JINDOG IS KEPT SAFE FOR EVIL BEINGS.DARN HERE WE GO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil TOU QI BUTRU BURTU BEN GOLLE KILROY WAS HERE STIX RULES Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
stangs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing GOOD LUCK GIRL YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MOST WONDERFUL AND MOST WISE JINDOG... HAVE TRYED LOOKING BEHIND YOU, LOOK OUT HE MIGHT JUST BE THERE BOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
stangs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEE I TOLD YOU GIRLS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: