Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

MOM JONG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weeze44

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: MOM JONG Reply with quote

So many reasons to love the changes: I can score more points. Oh, wait I can't do that. But I can make more matches within the time limit. I forgot. Can't do that either because the number of matching tiles has been reduced. Oh, I'll just try to beat my personal best. No, can't do that either. Now why is it I loved playing this game? I forget.
MellieMae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing So true....so true. *sigh*

You forgot to add that you can get to the second level faster too without even trying because the deal a new tile button sits ever so conveniently right on top of the bottom corner tile stack, and there are "dead" tiles that match nothing. And how refreshing is that? I mean, who wants to stay on the 1st level to get more points and play longer when you can scurry along, albeit accidentally or by force, to the end of the game much faster and with less points?

I know sarcasm may not be the best approach here in getting you guys to change this game back, but this change really is far from being an improvement and we all really have no clue why it was changed in the first place. Did the old one break? Did it get lost somehow in cyber space? Did the GDG computer gremlins eat it for dinner and you had to quickly make a new one Question

We would love to know...but more so we would just love our old game back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: