Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Advertising

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madridmio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Advertising Reply with quote

Why are all the singles ads for men. I am sick and tired of playing a game and all the ads. are veered towards men. Can I get to see some sexy men in the ads for singles in my area!! I am female and would like advertising to be more geared toward my gender.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHH........BUT DON'T WE ALL KNOW........IT'S A MANS WORLD.

I'VE HEARD THAT ALL OF MY LIFE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JUST KIDDIN' Exclamation Wink Exclamation

I SAW SOMEWHERE IN THE POSTS THAT THE ADS RUN ACCORDING TO EACH INDIVIDUALS SURFING HISTORY.
ALSO,I'VE NOTICED THAT MOST DATING SERVICE SITES HAVE PICTURES OF FEMALES IN THEIR ADS.
THOUGH I HAVE SEEN A FEW THAT HAD MALE PICS.

I WISH THERE WAS NO ADVERTISING ON HERE,EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT'S HOW THEY STAY A FREE SITE,I CAN STILL WISH.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luciano has got nothing on the King of Soul in this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Febr_t_qa9U
madridmio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Advertising Reply with quote

I use POf and there are a lot of advertisements showing single men but that is the only dating site I am on.
madridmio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Advertising Reply with quote

Besides, I do not mind that there is advertising. I understand that is why we get to play for free. But, they could mix it up a bit more towards the female gender. And, I do not mean shopping, etc. Maybe some sexual content for females!! LOL
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JINDOG,YOU GOT ME SIDE TRACKED ONTO LISTENING TO SONGS....
REASON BEING....I'M JUST NOT A JAMES BROWN FAN....SO ABOUT A MINUTE INTO THIS SONG I SAW IT WAS 5 MIN. LONG....
WELL I LOOKED TO THE RIGHT AND SAW TINA TURNER(WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT)AND HAD TO LISTEN TO IT(to get the James Brown outta my head) Smile Smile
FROM THERE I WENT TO BONNIE TYLER....THOUGHT I WAS A GONNER FOR SURE AND WOULD BE ON U TUBE ALL NIGHT....BUT I REALIZED WHAT I WAS DOING AND OVERCAME MY WEAKNESS FOR DRIFTING....AND RAPIDLY CLICKED MY WAY BACK TO THE FORUMS Exclamation
THANK GOODNESS Exclamation Exclamation Smile Smile
I COULDN'T HAVE STOOD ALL THAT SURFING ALL NIGHT Exclamation Smile
BUT I LISTENED TO A COUPLE OF GREAT SONGS AND NOW I'M BACK ON TRACK.....
SO....THANKS FOR THE LITTLE BREAK.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea, Glad I could provide the inspiration for you to hear some great old tunes.Wink Sounds (no pun) like you had fun doing it. Wink
Remember this: It is a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman.
Now it is time to do the electric slide.....yeow!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIN,I REMEMBER THE SHOES THAT GIRLS HAD TO CLIMB UP ON WHEN THE ELECTRIC SLIDE WAS THE DANCE......I DON'T THINK I COULD BALANCE ON THEM NOW......AND EVEN IF I COULD I'D PROBABLY BUST MY BUTT AT THE BOTTOM Laughing Embarassed Laughing Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation
BUT IT SURE WAS FUN......THEN Exclamation Exclamation
I HOPE IF YOU GAVE IT A GO ONCE YOU LEFT THE FORUMS THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE Smile Smile

HAPPY GAMING TO YA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Everyone benefits from having ads that are well-targeted and appropriate for the people viewing them, so I contacted our advertisers about this and they should be revising the types of ads shown.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: