Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Known Error: Black or grey box at game end, can't Play Again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Known Error: Black or grey box at game end, can't Play Again Reply with quote

Several players have reported this bug today. We’re looking into this issue and will be fixing it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, but in the meantime, you can push F5 or click on the refresh button in your browser to refresh the page. Players have reported that their treats are still credited with this method, but we have not tested this enough to guarantee it.

Thanks for your patience as we work on a fix, and thank you for playing at Great Day Games!
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: refresh button Reply with quote

I use it every time (have almost since joining) and have not ever had problem getting treats from games. I think I'v been playing for over a year, maybe two? hope that helps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: