Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Tech help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cooca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Tech help please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Can you try very hard to bring in some tech people to help make the multiplayer pool where we can choose who we play this random chose is not that good I been getting players that are very rude and they have potty mouths. Me i would like to play only the people i trust to play and not people I dont know.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'VE NEVER PLAYED MULTI PLAYER POOL,BUT MOST FOLKS ON GDG's ARE GOOD GUYS...I KNOW EVERYONE HAS AN OFF DAY NOW AND THEN...BUT FOR THE MOST PART,MOST OF US ARE GOOD FOLKS.
WHEN SOMEONE USES THEIR POTTY MOUTH,AS YOU CALL IT,JUST TELL THEM TO CLEAN UP THEIR ACT.IF THEY DON'T THERE IS A 'REPORT ABUSE' TAB AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGULAR PAGES,USE IT AND LET SOMEONE AT GDG's KNOW HOW THEY'RE ACTING.YOU NEVER KNOW...YOU MIGHT PLAY WITH SOMEONE YOU'RE REALLY COMPATIBLE WITH ONE DAY.I HOPE SO.
TILL THEN...HAPPY GAMING TO YOU.
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea, MultiPlayer Pool had (it may be gone now) a small chat window in the game. This allowed a minor chat between players in the allotted time between shots. I stopped playing when the people got to nasty to a fellow gamer, plus the general tone of comments made by some. The old hurry up and shoot sort of thing. It had nothing to do with this new chatting feature that all games now exhibit, it was a totally unique feature to only those sort of games.

I hope that helps yo to understand.

cocoa, I feel for you and your wish, but if GDG were to do it it would have been done already judging by the number of requests for such an ability to the game.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID KNOW THAT THE MULTI PLAYER POOL HAD A CHAT SECTION DIFFERENT FROM THE COMMENT AREA WE NOW HAVE BENEATH THE GAMES.
I STILL THINK SOME(maybe not MOST)PEOPLE WOULD STOP THE 'POTTY' MOUTH IF ASKED TO.AND IF ONE LIKES THE MULTI PLAYER GAME IT'S WORTH TRYING TO GET ONE TO CLEAN UP THEIR ACT AT LEAST BY ASKING NICELY ONE TIME.
I HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN(on another site)AND SOMETIMES I ASKED A PLAYER TO BE A LITTLE NICER IN THEIR COMMENTS AND SOMETIMES I IGNORED THEM...I WASN'T TRYING TO SAY IT'S OK FOR NASTY MOUTHS TO KEEP RUNNING AT BOTH ENDS.BUT IF YOU WERE PLAYING AND DRAWED COCOA I DON'T THINK SHE'D BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CHATTING FROM YOU...OR SOME OF OUR OTHER FRIENDS EITHER.
I KNOW THERE'S ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE IN EVERY CROWED.
AND I DID TELL COCOA THAT THERE IS AN ABUSE REPORT TAB AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GDG PAGES.
SORRY IF IT SOUNDED LIKE I WAS DEFENDING ANYONE,OR SAYING TO IGNORE ANYONE USING FOUL LANGUAGE.THAT WASN'T WHAT I MENT AT ALL
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: pottymouth Reply with quote

I think it's just "one" guest giving almost everyone grief. I'v already went to the complaint area and tried to explain this. hope this helps explain the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: