Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Post Locked

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammerone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Post Locked Reply with quote

You gotta love it. I didn't mention any names and simply gave a solution to someones problem and my post was locked. If you are going to lock my post, just delete it.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I think I've made clear that making a post that is only meant for one person is not the right way to use a public forum. For this, you can use the Great Day Games messaging option.

I'll be locking this post too, since it is only meant for me. I'd rather not delete anything either, because I don't want anyone to feel that they are being censored for their opinion. Send me a message if you have any other questions!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: