Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Bet your Treats in Slots: Treasure Under the GDG Sea!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Bet your Treats in Slots: Treasure Under the GDG Sea! Reply with quote

Hello everyone, we've added a new way to play slots on GDG using your Treats balance! http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/under-the-gdg-sea/under-the-gdg-sea.aspx

It plays similarly to our other slots games, but the major difference is that you can win (or lose!) your own Treats. Instead of your score converting to a maximum of 50 treats, you can win a lot more by playing this game, but you have to risk Treats to play. Your bets are taken directly out of your Treats balance, and your winnings are put directly back in! Your treats balance is updated constantly, so even if you don't click on Submit Score, your Treats will be updated to accurately reflect your wins and losses.

If you don't like the idea of betting directly with your Treats, we still offer several slots games that work the same as they always have.

Please let us know what you think about this new feature by posting a reply below!
Fit4Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE it !!! Just won 400,000 treats !!!
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
CathieC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

MOVING ON UP!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Up and Down we go.. Where's it all gonna end, no one knows!!! LOL.......

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
johhnny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive spent years getting my treats up high,and in 15 mins i just lost all my treats, on one game.ffs really annoyed now
start1502

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an interesting game.
won about half of what I spent. = every 50'000 treats give about 25'000 treats back.
which are better odds then the treats sweep Smile

but unless one want to advance on the leader board for treats
this game will just "eat" all your treats.

will you make it the daily bonus game ???
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. We will not be making this a 10X bonus game, since the scoring is so different for this game than others.
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: treats! Reply with quote

good idea, i'm going now! cheers n gl players!
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is anyone else having problems with the *wilds* on this game??
AmazingOne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh, and btw I like it!!! been there almost every day blowing my treats!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: