Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I have seen everything

(Sheesh, people who go and change the total meaning and wording of their original posting really get my......... bah, bah.)

Last edited by Jindog on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they incapable of doing it the old-fashioned way, namely on their own, like all of us had to do it once? Wink
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a search for the user name, and found her. http://www.greatdaygames.com/PersonProfile.aspx?userID=1018998

She is "offline", but I sent her a friend request anyway.

I think its great that you're helping someone find and figure out GDG. Everyone needs a good friend, and it looks as though she has found the perfect one in you.

Jindog~ You're beginning to sound like an old fuddy-duddy! Laughing
(this laughing emoticon is intended to show humor, and I shall not be held accountable to anyone who misunderstands or misreads my intention in the 'fuddy-duddy' comment I directed at Jindog in innocent pure humor. The laughing emoticon is not sold in stores. Void where prohibited.)
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounding like a 'fuddy-duddy? Sheesh, I am one. Or more accurately termed a curmudgeon.
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuBoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ELCEE, THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT -

"OUR"

WELL HE MAY BE YOUR FUDDY -DUDDY- CURMUDGEON

BUT - HE IS MY VICTIM!!!!!~~ HA, HA, HE, HE
THERE ISN'T ANYONE ELSE THAT I WOULD RATHER RUN OVER!!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST ASK THE OLD MAN HIMSELF.

polly26

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: my 3 Cents Worth.... Reply with quote

Elce,

When I first joined GDG I had to discover all the ins and outs of the games, forums, help, etc. on my own. No one except a few offered any help; those few have since become close personal friends I might add. I found people in the forum to be friendly however there were and still are different cliques. It is hard for any newcomer to this site to break into these various cliques never mind playing games. Others don't even care about posting in the forum; their mission in life is just to play games.

I think everyone that posts in the forums is kind to any newcomer and will try to answer any questions the person may ask and we all know that Jindog is one of the best "helpers" a newcomer could have. Now don't blush Jindog...... Very Happy

We all were new to computers at one time and again, had to take baby steps before we could run. It is the same situation for any newcomer to the site. I would dare to say that most newcomers do just fine on their own given a little time. So the person you want us to befriend is lucky to have you in their corner. However, I prefer to chose my own "friends" and respectfully decline your request.

I guess everyone can call me an old "fuddy duddy" or worse also......but in one hundred years is it really going to make any difference on where my final resting place will be....... Laughing Laughing Wink Wink
p.s. all please note the emoticons at the end of my post

Have fun gaming no matter if you have been with GDG one, one hundred or a thousand days!

Miss Polly Very Happy
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing all right you guy and girls stop it my side are hurting all ready Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and yes I will be nice and friend her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink:now what was her name now I forgot it LIKE JINDOG I AM OLD AND SHORT ON ??? WHAT WAS HER NAME????? WHERE AM I ??????? MOMMY HELP ME. I~AM LOST Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Wink Wink Wink Wink
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stangs, I think the name was "ditsyblonde31" Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Yeah, that's what is was, for sure. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Luboo, shame on you for a hit and run with the wheelchair. 'Oww, my back, my back. Get me a lawyer, quick.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: