Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazykop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stangs, I gotta go now, I think they are looking for me and have found my coordinates via our mind meld. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
knock knock
"We know you're in there, come out now with your hands up. Both of them or how ever many you have. We know you're an illegal alien and when the INS gets through with you, you will be on an airplane back to where you came from you illegal sucker." Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Phew, they only think I am an illegal alien. Little do they know. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
stangs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked THAT WAS CLOSE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I`AM BACK JINDOG I WAS JUST ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM LUBOO`S EVILDOERS THE LAWERS AND THE NUDGEs. M A N THEY ARE SOME UGLY BEASTS. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil WORKING ON A NEW SAFE HOUSE. Cool Cool Cool GOT SOME FRIENDS THAT DON`T LIKE THE I. N. S OR LAWERS. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing HOW DOES AN AREA 2500 MILES SOUTH OF HERE SOUND IT NICE AND WARM THERE. WHAT Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Razz Razz HOLA SENIOR A LAWER WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT YOU AND HE HAD A THE UGLYEST NUDGE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes JINDOG TRY A MIND MELD AT THESE COORDINATES **^5%+-!10%+prime AT 0700 HR AT YOUR MOST EARLY........ DAMM GOT TO SPLIT NUDGE COMING ..............SPLAT Mr. Green Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Cool Laughing Razz Very Happy
stangs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 0700 hr JINDOG : STANDING BY WITH NEW COORDINATES FOR TELEPOTATION VIE MIND MELD . Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool MEXICO IS OUT Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed MAN I HATE THOSE NUDGES .I GOT A PAIR OF WHEELCHAIR SKID MARKS UP MY BACK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes BUT I AM OK AND IN A SAFE PLACE.... THE BLUE MAN GROUP IS ON BOARD AND IS WILLING TO HELP OUT STANDING BY OOO GREAT JINDOG Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stangs, you don't thionk anyone else is mind melding with us via the GDG forums and learning of the coordinates now do you? That would be big bad news if they could don't you think? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
krazykop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Jindog wrote:
Stangs, you don't thionk anyone else is mind melding with us via the GDG forums and learning of the coordinates now do you? That would be big bad news if they could don't you think? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck you two are talking about. Laughing
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krazykop, if you are not one to read a gamers' profile on their 'Home Page', now might be a good time to start. It should explain everything.

Stangs, me thinks she is one who will not be able to mind-meld. Or figure out the coordinates either. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
krazykop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

About Me: I'm a 12 (OK, I'm really 17) year old cross-dressing female human- replicant, presently living in the sewers of NY City. I spend most of my time at an internet coffee cafe named (oh better not say). I have a dog named Jin-Jin and a cat named Doug. I have three(3) brains that sometimes operate simultaneously, but not usually. OK now I let the cat out of the bag. I am really the alien that crashed in Roswell, NM in '47. I survived the crash and escaped, but the gov't got my spaceship and my co-pilot's body. (Try and catch me now USAF, Razzzz)

Great Music: If the music makes me move I like it, if it makes me cover my ears or change the station then I don't. (Iv you can't rock, then, how can you roll?) I also enjoy Irish pipes bands, old grunge, post-grunge, jazz-rock fusion bands, early punk, post-punk and have been delving back into R&B from the 50's as of late. I listened to 'progressive' and college based radio for years after I crash-landed. I don't like Hair Bands. I played bass drum in a Scottish marching band once, but not for long.

Great Movies: I guess Star Wars would be up there for me because I saw it 6 times at the theater when it first came out and countless other times since. Of course what alien who is part droid would not like movies about themselves.

Great Books: Started to write a novel (about my escapades as an alien on the run and not being able to phone home) and if I ever finish it maybe it will be great, but most likely it won't be.

Great TV Shows: Twilight Zone (the original 1960's) The Prisoner, The Avengers, Dr. Who..., The Outer Limits-both the old and new, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Homicide: Life on the Streets, Twin Peaks, The Equalizer, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dark Shadows, The Wire, CSI and it's brethren. X-Files, Looney Tunes cartoons. Sorry, but Lost lost me.

Great Games: The game of Life. (Not that one. The one with little blue and pink pegs that sit in cars that you move on a game board. Yeah that one!) And any game about aliens like me. Plus board games are BACK!!!!

Great Quotes: "Today is yesterday's tomorrow". "I didn't inhale." "Talk to the hand."--Arnold Schwarzenegger. "Better to be a fool for five minutes than be a fool for life." "I(f) you don't see it, ask." "When you start to die, don't"---Frank Buckles "When we view life as expendable, our own life loses its importance as well." "Our lives begin to end when we become silent about things that matter."-MLKjr "If a person can't stand-up for what you believe, then how can you believe when you stand-up."-Me "Make no little plans, for they have no magic to stir man's b*l*o*o*d."--D. Burnham "I am, therefore I think." "Design can be taught, but imagination is uniquely individual." 'Truth is only real for those that hold the truth, not for those that speak the truth." "We have met the enemy and the enemy is...us"--Pogo

Great People: It is said that mediocrity does not travel with great people. Great people get us to reach beyond our grasp. God is not a person> Others include Baldor the Magnificent, Mork from Ork, Emperor Ming, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Ford Prefect

Ahhh, now I get it! ........you're nuts! Laughing

..............carry on............ Wink
stangs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool JINDOG PART ONE OF MANY:: YOU THINK RIGHT Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes PART TWO: DO YOU THINK KRAZYKOP is in on this with LUBOO Wink Wink Wink :wink:SMART FOUR::: WiLL SHE TeLL HEr Question Question Question Question Question FART FOUR.0.2 THEY ME SO THINK NOT CAPABLE OF MIND MELD.part five THE BLUE MAN GROUP IS IURKING ON THE NEUTRALIZEING OF THE NUDGES AND THE BLUE WHEELCHAIR THREAT Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked six::: DO YOU HAVE ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE THREAT OF THE LUBOO Question Question Question Question Question Question Idea Idea Idea CAN HER POWERS BE NEUTRLIZED Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes STANDING BY Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil O GREAT ONE MAY THE BLUE CREW BE WITH YOURR Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink OH NO NOT THE LAWERS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
LuBoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STANGS, THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT I AM SPOCK'S 1/2 SISTER
AND ON VULCAN WE GROW UP USING TELEPATHIC MEANS OF COMMUNICATING SO THE MIND MELD IS AS EASY FOR US AS RUNNING SOMEONE OVER WITH A WHEEL CHAIR.
EVERYONE WHO IS ANYONE KNOWS WHERE MUSCLEMAN IS HANGING OUT AND WE LIKE IT THAT WAY. BUT I MUST ADMIT IT IS FUN TO SEE HIM TRYING TO FIND NEW HIDING PLACES.

NOW KRAZYKOP MUST BE FROM ANOTHER PLANET BECAUSE IF SHE WERE ONE OF US SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU TWO LITTLE BOYS WERE JABBERING ABOUT.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH MY ADVICE TO YOU STANGS IS TO STOP ALL COMMUNICATION WITH "HIM" OR SOON YOU WILL BE HEADING FOR THE FUNNY FARM. ON SECOND THOUGHT MAYBE KRAZYKOP IS FROM THE FARM ALSO! UMMMMMM

THINK ABOUT IT! LUBOO
stangs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool MAR SIN TA SE AN LUBOO IONAS GO MBEIDH TU TEACHT AMACH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad the great luboo Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the one who like s to run over defenseless alians with wheelchairs Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked IT JUST LIKE YOU EVIL VULCANS TO HIRE A BUNCH OF LAWERS AND THERE UGLY NUDGES TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes BUT BEWARE OF THE BLUE MAN GROUP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I AM WORKING ON A ALLIANCE WITH SOME OF MORTAL ENEMYS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad SO BE CAREFUL ....... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
stangs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy NANO NANO TO YOU O GREAT EL Cee YOU ARE WISE .BUT THIS IS NOT A FAIR FIGHT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil TO SEND THE UGLY NUDGES AND LAWERS AFTER A NICE ALIEN LIKE JINDOG IT IS NOT RIGHT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil DAMM IT LUBOO GET OUT OF MY HEAD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked THIS IS NOT RIGHT THOSE EVIL VULCAN THEY MUST LEARN.. Cool Cool Cool THAT THEYARE NOT THE SUPREME BEINGS THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Cool THE WAR IS Cool O N Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
stangs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool L U B O O DON`T TRY YOUR POWER ON ME VUCLAN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation TRY LOOKING INTO THAT PLACE WHERE YOU DARE N O T LOOK . YOU `LL FIND ME THERE STAIRING BACK AT YOU Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT YOU Cool Cool Cool
LuBoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STANGS, STANGS, STANGS,

IT IS SO SAD TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE COME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE
"ALIEN". I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR YOU, IN FACT I HAD HOPED THAT YOU WOULD BE A GOOD INFLUENCE ON HIM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
BUT ALAS AND ALACK IT SEEMS THAT ONCE HE ENTERED YOUR HEAD YOU WERE UNABLE TO RESIST HIM. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ALLOW
THE DARK FORCES TO ENTER YOUR MIND, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SO VULNERABLE.

NOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU "HAUNTING" ME. I THINK NOT!! I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AT THE THOUGHT.
I FEAR THAT THE ONLY CURE FOR YOU IS TO BE INJECTED WITH THE VENOM OF A RATTLE SNAKE. IF THIS DOESN'T CURE YOU OF THE ALIEN'S POSSESSION THEN IT JUST MIGHT PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY, BUT IN EITHER CASE YOU'LL BE FREE.

ONCE AGAIN I URGE YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR SITUATION.

LUBOO
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: