Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
polly26

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Blondes.... Reply with quote

Very Happy

Hey now,

Watch your language when you describe blondes, I may take offense. Miss Polly

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Laughing
terryann728

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Thanks to a visit from Elcee just now, she showed me where the tab to "forums" is located. This is the only thread I've read so far...
Right now I can't tell who are the villains and who are the heroes.

She told me that LuBoo is a dear, dear lady... although the running over the innocent dog person with her wheel chair sounds kind of questionable to me??
But ElCee says "trust me, he deserved it."

So hello to everyone! I am happy to have found this site and hope to learn about more of you and all the shenanigans that occur.

p.s. ElCee told me that for sure to include her on the hero list. she is not a villain. Is this true or not??!

terryann728 Very Happy
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What games are you finding here that you like to play?

p. s. I still have scars from the last time she ran me over with the wheelchair, but don't tell her that or she will feel badly. Plus I kind of like the tread pattern now. Sort of like a tattoo without having one.
mamavan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice to have you here with us Very Happy You are doing great on your new computer, and congrats on finding the forums!

Rest assured, ElCee is surely not a villain, but a GDG sweetheart, as is LuBoo Wink Enjoy the games and forums ... I"d love to be your GDG friend!
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuBoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO TERRYANN - SO GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR WAY HERE. LIFE IN THE FORUM CAN BE VERY INTERESTING AND VERY INFORMATIVE.

BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE AND SET PEOPLE STRAIGHT (LIKE JINDOG). BUT I WON'T GO IN TO THAT NOW SINCE THIS IS A HAPPY OCCASION.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GAMES AND YOUR NEW FRIENDS. WELCOME

LUBOO
terryann728

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jindog, I really am into the card games , black jack and others.

Luboo, you did a great cat an mouse graphic! thanks so much I reaLLY

love my cats{ fur AND ALL!}

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE NEW FRIENDSHIPS.I AM HAVING FUN LEARNING

TERRY ANN
stangs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool OK JINDOG LET ME GET THIS RIGHT HER GAME NAME IS DITSYBLONDE31 RIGHT ?????? FUNNY THING IS THAT MY BACK UP GAME NAME. NOW I CAN`T USE IT. I`AM GOING TO HAVE TO COME UP WITH A NEW GAME NAME HUMMMMMM .GOT SOME GOOD IDEA FOR A NAME??????? I KNOW HOW ABOUT DITSYOLDMAN 206 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stangs, don't give away your age in your name. Maybe something like ditsyoldman62 might be better than 206. Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stangs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad OK YOU ARE ALL MOST RGHT Cool Cool IT `S NOT THE AGE Rolling Eyes :oops IT`S THE ATTIUDE Cool Shocked Very Happy Laughing
LuBoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPEAKING OF ATTITUDES - JIN YOUR EARLIER COMMENTS ABOUT LET HER FIND OUT HOW TO DO THINGS JUST AS WE HAVE DONE. SHAME ON YOU!!
AND THEN TRYING TO BE ALL NICE LIKE WHAT GAMES DO YOU ENJOY?? I AM SO SORRY TERRYANN THAT HE WAS SO UNFRIENDLY.

THEN THE DITZY BLONDE COMMENT - OH MY, OH MY, WHAT ARE WE TO DO WITH YOU??

NOW GETTING TO THE CORE OF THIS POST = A LAWYER INDEED!!
DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED THE LAWYER BIT? THE JUDGE LOOKED AT THIS POOR OLD GREY HAIRED LADY IN THE WHEEL CHAIR BARELY ABLE TO HEAR WHAT WAS BEING SAID AND THEN HE LOOKED AT MR. MUSCLEMAN WITH HIS "SHADES" ON, HIS LEATHER PANTS AND NOT TO MENTION THE SMIRK, AND THE CASE WAS THROWN OUT OF COURT, BUT NOT BEFORE THE JUDGE LECTURED YOU ON FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS. OF COURSE NOW YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE IT IN WRITING, BUT GUESS WHAT THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL MAGICALLY BE ERASED BEFORE YOU CAN PROVE ANYTHING AND I AM SURE THAT OTHERS WHO HAVE MADE COMMENTS WILL DEVELOP A LAPSE IN MEMORY.

BUT I WILL FORGIVE YOU YOUR INITIAL LAWYER REACTION BECAUSE NOW THAT YOU ALSO ARE AN OLD, OLD MAN I WOULDN'T THINK ABOUT RUNNING YOU OVER, MAYBE JUST A LITTLE NUDGE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

THINK ON THESE THINGS MY DEAR FRIEND!!
SINCERELY - LUBOO
stangs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Razz Razz watch it jindog luboo is come for you Smile Smile Smile
stangs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Sad POOR JINDOG ...WHAT A NICE GUY HE SURVIVED THE CRASH OF HIS SHIP IN ROSWELL NM. IN 1947.. HE OUT LASTED THE AIR FORCE HUNT FOR HIM.. THE LAST I HEARD HE WAS LIVING IN NY CITY. HE SAID THAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING IN HIS SHIP. THAT HE HIDE IN PLAN SIGHT FOR EVERONE TO SEE IN SEATTLE, AND GOING HOME. WHAT A GUY GOOD HIDING SPOT JINDOG. BUT YOU DID NOT SEE IT COMING. POOR POOR POOR JINDOG Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes YOU HAD TO MESS WITH LUBOO ONCE TO MANY AND SHE GOT YOU... VERY SAD Rolling Eyes Surprised Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad NOOOOO LUBOO HOW COULD YOU. HE IS GONE Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed OH WELL THATS HOW IT GOES. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil SO JINDOG WITH THREE BRAINS. I KNOW SHE ONLY WOUNDED YOU IF YOU NEED A HIDING SPOT I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOW A GUY YOU KNOW LET ME KNOW USE THE BRAIN TRAIN ,(8&^%++_?>""NUMBER 3 BY :
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to brain meld with you right now Stangs.
stangs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked YES O GREAT ONE Laughing Laughing Laughing I UNDERSTAND BILL GATES???? YES Shocked Shocked Shocked ZIGGY POP WOW I DID NOT KNOW!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed BROOM HILDIA NOOO WAY..I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A STORY MICHEAL JORDAN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad VERY INTERSTING YES I WELL SEND THOSE MAP NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT YOU GET OUT OF MY HEAD HELP MEEEEEEEEE Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea END OF MEASSAGE Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: