Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Turkey Eggz Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sue282

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Turkey Eggz Game Reply with quote

I am SO disappointed because this version is so slow that it isn't worth playing!!! I thought it would be nice to have a bit of a variation but what is the point if it isn't playable?! Clicking on help does nothing to speed up the game like it does in regular Eggz. I am frustrated and just wanted to vent.
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venting is good. Ya.
Sassarina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I was disappointed as well.
Grimmreaper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: New 'Limited Time Offer' Eggz Reply with quote

If you look at this new version with the various accelerators (special eggz along with the three standard bombs)) it is meant to run slow (although they could speed it up a tad) and the stategy you must use for scoring is much better... Speed is not really important here as, you have 'X' levels and should utilize the 'full' two minutes... The color point value remains the same (I think) and it is much more 'forgiving on eggz colors being laid..lol'...

The older game, although much faster, is not so much stategy but, the eggz you are getting... I believe my highest score was ~210K and it was simply a great mix of colors... I for one, do not want to play all day trying to get the 'draw of the eggz'...lol I have had games where over 12 same colored eggz have been laid in a row...

Also, the new game is going to allow for more people that utilize the strategy to be competitive...!

However, there must be a hundred sites that offer Eggz, including AARP...lmao

Here is one...!
http://games.madebig.com/

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year
bogert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously this game is a bit slow as compared to others.
mcmonkey99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually LIKE the fact that it's slower -- I love the regular Eggz, Sushi Blast, and Barnyard Mayhem... AND the power-ups; but I have arthritis -- and I'm not a fast player, anyway. I think it's nice to have a few games you don't have to play fast!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: