Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Brian

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammerone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Brian Reply with quote

Now when I play fishing and bass fishing pro in Chrome my boat won't move and my line won't go down. I still can't play darts and now I can't play these. I can't use IE anymore because it keeps telling me to download flash player which I already have. We are rapidly falling apart here. I used to really like this site but now it has way too many problems.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to play Bass Fishing in Firefox, but not in Chrome. I will be forwarding this problem on to the development team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!
taokeema

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Brian Reply with quote

Hammerone wrote:
I can't use IE anymore because it keeps telling me to download flash player which I already have.

Hammerone, are you sure you have the latest flash player? they are updated from time to time, and i recall needing to install a new one very recently.

hth.

tao
Hammerone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tao, I have a very slow computer that is about 8 years old that I use for certain games. The one I usually play on is 2 years old and I just bought a brand new one 2 weeks ago and they all tell me I need flash player on IE. I clicked the link on GDG and downloaded the one it sent me to on all 3 computers but it didn't help any of them. The one I just bought has 32 bit and a 64 bit Internet Explorer and neither one of them work on GDG. As always it's nice hearing from you. Take care.
taokeema

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, hammerone,

i play almost exclusively on firefox, because it seems to have the least problems, and i don't use it for other things so i can turn the sound off. i hope your new computer lets you find a setup that works equally well for you. i'm sorry you can't do bass fishing pro right now, that's one of your favorites, isn't it?

have a great day,

tao
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: