Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

games giving zero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceec

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: games giving zero Reply with quote

I was playing Mahjongg at 7:18pm EST my score was 10599 and it gave me an zero with no treats. It needs to be fixed.
elfen1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last actual score 8 pm central time on artic tri peaks, been playing off and on since and scored all zero's and no treats.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently trying to track down the root of the problem and find a solution. I created a topic on this board where players can post details about these issues. Our developers will be monitoring this thread to aid in fixing this problem:

http://www.greatdaygames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111259&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Thanks for your time, I'm sorry that we haven't been able to fix this yet, but I am keeping a close eye on the situation and hope that I will have good news for everyone soon!
Tidbits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: zero - Artic tri-peaks Reply with quote

Today, July 22 about 2:48 pm Eastern - Tri peaks score of 14,000+ showed up as zero - no treats.

Think I'll try another game!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: