Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Please post all no treats, no score comments here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genealogysue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: No treats/score Reply with quote

Maj:Vacation no score added at 9:44 Pacific July 27
KettleBell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attn: Brian, Mahjongg giving "O" for score and no treats.
July 25th. between 6 & 6:30 am Eastern Time.

Also "Join Date" is incorrect.
toxon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Certain games not paying out treats, 0 score. Reply with quote

I thought things were getting better. I was able to get one play with scoring done correctly. Started up Firefox, cleared cache, gdg cookies (no 3rd party allowed) played FREECELL CLASSIC and yes scoring was done just fine. Tried the second time, no luck, 0 score, 0 treats.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update is in place that should fix this problem for Allstate Spider Solitaire and Arctic Tri Peaks Solitaire. Please post here if you see this issue at all in these games after the current time, which is around 2pm EST on Tuesday, July 26.

Thank you!
elfen1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playing artic tri peaks around 11:19 central time scored 22644 score came up 13150. zero's gone now score not coming up right. wasn't first time tonight it did that
catslady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Please post all no treats, no score comments here! Reply with quote

GDG-Brian wrote:
We have heard from several players over the weekend that some games would display a score and treats reward of 0, even if that player got a different score in the game. We are currently working to correct this issue.

If you have noticed this, please post the game title and approximate day and time you were playing the game so we can track down the problem faster. Thanks for your help, and we're sorry for the inconvenience!

7/25 Update: After an unrelated Great Day Games update on Friday, it seems that the no treats, no score bug has gotten worse. I apologize again for this problem, and assure you that our development team is addressing this issue at a high priority.

Thank you to everyone for posting your information here. Your information definitely helped our team track down the specific games that suffer from this problem and pinpoint the source of the bug. There is no further need to post your specific information at this time.

I will keep the community updated on our progress and hope to have some great news for everyone soon! Thanks again for your patience and time!
catslady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Zero score Reply with quote

Playing Alien Attack at 10:53 AM Eastern on 7/27/11 and did score enough points to earn some treats but it came up with a big fat "0". Sad
catslady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Alien Attack zero scores Reply with quote

Did it again. Did earn points but the game showed zero points. Two games previously were okay and then this again this morning. 11:09 AM Eastern on 7/27/11
paprika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: no score no treats Reply with quote

On Friday 7-29 @ 8:35 PM PST, I played addiction solitaire and won the game with 710 points. No score posted and I just got a black screen.
KettleBell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attn: Brian, No score, no treats again Mahjongg 7/31/11 @ 5:13 am
eastern time.
catslady

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Game final score incorrect Reply with quote

Game: Sparks
Time: 4:22 pm Eastern
Date: 7/31/11
Played the game and earned 168,708 but the final score was only 68,000. Therefore, instead of 250 treats, I only earned 150. Certainly, better than zero but still not right. However, must say, things are better in the zero department. Something is working most of the time. [/u]
Hammerone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, are they making any headway on Darts. I tried it on Google, Firefox, Netscape and Opera. Zeros on all. I tried to play on Internet Explorer and it keeps telling me to install Flash Player. I already have Flash Player so I don't what is going on there. This is the first week in 20 months that I have not played darts. Tell me it will be fixed soon.
paprika

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: 0 scores Reply with quote

Allstate spider solitaire scored 1811.2:46 AM PST AUGUST 1.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Hammerone wrote:
Brian, are they making any headway on Darts. I tried it on Google, Firefox, Netscape and Opera. Zeros on all. I tried to play on Internet Explorer and it keeps telling me to install Flash Player. I already have Flash Player so I don't what is going on there. This is the first week in 20 months that I have not played darts. Tell me it will be fixed soon.

It is likely that all the games will be fixed at the same time. The problem isn't with each individual game, but with the way our older games communicate with our new site programming. Once it is fixed for one, it should be fixed for all! Hopefully I'll have good news for you soon, thanks again for your time and patience!
KettleBell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attn: Brian, No score, no treats again Majongg Tues. Aug. 2, 6:15 am
eastern time Mad
What's the BIG GLITCH ? PLEASE FIX joined date.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: