Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Please post all no treats, no score comments here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catslady

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Artics Tri Peaks Solitaire Reply with quote

Date: 8/3/11
Time: 9:20- 9:26 am Eastern
This game is not registering games played or treats earned. Actually, as soon as game finished it goes directly to the next game countdown, ignoring showing of score earned, treats earned or asking if want to play game again. It's missing a whole chunk of it's normal sequence.
Magnet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: CRESCENT SOLITAIRE CLASSIC Reply with quote

Still getting zero score (18.45 GMT). All the comments on the site are reporting this too. Several months ago I did manage to record scores by signing into GDG from Google as opposed to my usual Google Chrome. Has anybody looked at this possibility?
jbean

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-3-11 Just to make you aware. I scored 112,000 and it said I scored 12,000 on word search.
Thanks for all you are doing!
CathieC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WorldOvercomers

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm Post subject: Treats not posting
Sometimes my best Scores or Treats never post. For example, today Aug 3rd between 12:26 and 12:36 EST I bowled a 300 Game of Disco Bowling and it did not post anywhere. The same thing happened in Spiterature when I got my best High Score over 40,000 and it did not post anywhere. Mildly important now; critically important when Tournaments arrive. Love this site, though.

Told them the wrong forum to post this is ii.. OOPS! Just correcting my mistake!!
Smile Cat
PCJuli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudoku Sensei (10 x treats game) - 11:15 MST - 2 games = 0 treats Rolling Eyes
KettleBell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attn: Brian, No score no treats Mahjongg Tues. Aug. 9th. 10:50 PM Eastern.
What is the problem ? This is a favorite game for many, but it is useless to
play !!!!
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for all the help. This thread played a large part in tracking down and eliminating the zero treat problem. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to post your information here, and also for having the patience to stick with us as we were experiencing this issue.
Our latest update should have fixed this problem. If you still experience this issue, or any other technical problem with a game, please make a post in the technical support forum. Thanks again, and happy gaming!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: