Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

A small issue...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boredmommy02

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: A small issue... Reply with quote

Ok, this has been happening to me a lot while playing this game, I click on an object and it makes the "happy sound" lol and lights up, but then right after it makes the bad sound and doesn't count it as an object found. I don't get it, but it's def. hurting my score. Suggestions as to what it might be?
Sharbug

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it go away? the object? letting u know u got it? after it makes the "happy sound"?
I have noticed as of late it is getting a bit more picky about just where u click on the item if it makes "happy sound" or if it counts it and takes it away. getting a bit touchy as of late. happy sound, i yell at it when it does it to me, not happy at all LOL.
just wondered just what you mean.
shar
titch5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi my names titch and i struggle to find the problem to its mind numing my gdme name is titch5 by the way so feel free to chat any time u want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> FindIt! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: