Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

can you name the movie and actor who said this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAS IT Dustin Hoffman PLAYING THE PART OF Michael Dorsey IN TOOTSIE ?

IF NOT FOR THE HINT I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS MOVIE.
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE IT'S NOT ONE THAT I'VE SEEN OVER
AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE SOME MOVIES.

HAPPY HAPPY TO Y'ALL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
nghtstkr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea, I'm glad the hint was helpful. Of course you are right. I really didn't think it would be that hard as I just saw it on one of the Turner stations recently. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Your turn to stump the panel Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Have a great weekend Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Darklight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I havn't been on here for ages but I don't find this quite fair actually. Evil or Very Mad . Why mid-80's movies for? How about right now? Can be 2011 or 2009-2012. Why are we doing old skool movies for? Some of us weren't even born. And come to think of it some movies are American Movies. You can do them as long as it's not too many and movies that people know. British Movies as well please.

Sorry for being rude but that's bull$l-lIT how it's from mid-80's are something and way too hard American Movies which Britain people (like me) may not know.

COME ON ALREADY! GET A GRIP WHILE NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE.

I am terribly sorry for that but gods sake.
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Dear darklight if you don`t know the movie quote go to google and type in the quote, there are on rules then you can pick you quote from what ever time line you would like. most of the player here are in there 30s 40s 50s and 60s good luck to you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP,STANGS. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU DID AND NOT ME Exclamation Exclamation
NOW I HAVE TO CLEAR MY HEAD AND THINK ABOUT A MOVIE QUOTE.
IT MAY TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES OR SO......BUT I'LL BE BACK SOON.

I'M TELLING MYSELF......
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS((ConnieLea) ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,I'M BACK AND A BIT CALMER NOW...... Smile Smile
AND SINCE A NEWER MOVIE WAS REQUESTED......
HERE GOES......FROM 2011......

"I checked the list of people I trust and your name ain't on it."

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

HAPPY GAMING Y'ALL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool JUST WATCH THIS MOVIE Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool BUT I WILL WAIT ON THIS ONE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GOOD LUCK TO ALL...... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Darklight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since i'm googling it and nothin's showing up... how about some clues? Is it an american movie? Does the movie name rhyme? Could you tell us the actors first name or sur name? Could you tell us the storyline of the movie?

P.S. Sorry for the other post but I was getting p1$$el).
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OK darklight I just used google and found the movie quote ...... try this GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN MOVIE QUOTE.. THEN THE QUOTE.. IT SHOULD POP UP THE NAME OF THE MOVIE ....... HOPE THIS HELPS and yes it is a AMERICAN MOVIE Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool CoolP.S. if tha don`t work try www.IMDB.COM that is the site that pop up when use the movie quote with google good luck Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Darklight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried that and nothing happened. GOBSHITE. Maybe I should make my own version of this were my rules only are allowed ¬_¬.
stangs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Confused Confused Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked he it is Shocked Shocked Shocked the lincoln lawer Cool Cool Cool Cool actor Cool matthew Mc Conaughey Very Happy mick haller
stangs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Darklight wrote:
I tried that and nothing happened. GOBSHITE. Maybe I should make my own version of this were my rules only are allowed ¬_¬.
dear darklight if that is what you think you need to do go for it. I will play you game Cool Cool Cool
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STANGS,YOU ARE 100% RIGHT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

DARKLIGHT,I DON'T KNOW HOW I COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A HINT
THE TITLE DIDN'T RHYME(it had 2 words beginning with the letter L)
AND THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME IS FOR A PLAYER TO NAME THE MOVIE AND THE ACTOR......SO I WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING AT LEAST HALF OF THE ANSWER IF I TOLD THE FIRST OR LAST NAME Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
HOWEVER,I'M WITH STANGS ON THE POINT OF YOU STARTING YOUR OWN GAME.
GO AHEAD AND START ONE UP,I'LL JUMP ON THE WAGON AND GIVE IT A GO.
IF YOU WENT TO IMDB AND IN THE HEADERS CLICKED 'QUOTES' AND THEN TYPED THE QUOTE I USED INTO THE SEARCH THEN CLICKED ON THE SEARCH ICON I'M SURE THAT IT WOULD HAVE PULLED UP THIS MOVIE FOR YOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
SOME ARE HARDER THAN OTHERS...THAT'S WHEN YOU GIVE UP AND ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO GET THAT ANSWER AND YOU TRY AGAIN LATER.

WHEW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation SORRY----I GOT LOST THERE FOR A BIT,STANGS.
THE GAME IS BACK TO YOU...SO TAKE IT AWAY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

stangs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THANK YOU CONNIE LEA will lets see if we can make darklight happy here is a movie that was made in the U K about the U.K. with actors from the U.K. that came out in 2010 here is the movie quote :: RIGHT YOU`RE A SAINT NOW ,IS THAT WHAT YOU`RE TELL`ME EDDIE ? YOU`RE A BLEEDIN`SAINT CAUSE YOU GAVE US AN EVEN BREAK ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so here it is DARK LIGHT JUST FOR YOU. JUST AS YOU REQUESTED GOOD LUCK Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh I FOUND THIS MOVIE QUOTE ON MIDb WITH THE HELP FROM GOOGLE Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Idea
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WAS GONNA WAIT A WHILE TO ANSWER THIS,STANGS,
BUT I THINK I'LL GO AHEAD WITH MY GUESS......
IS IT......
Sally Hawkins PLAYING THE PART OF Rita O'Grady IN
Made in Dagenham,2010?

IMDb.com is very helpful.Some things you have to search a little bit harder for than others.I've found at least 97% of the movies I've searched for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 41 of 65

Jump to: