Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

fun...but

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shannoncarissa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: fun...but Reply with quote

I am so addicted to this game, but there are a few kinks that need worked out. One for sure is a resign/submit option...I am in a game at this moment where I have 273 thou pts and the game is stuck, not letting me shoot the ball Mad Also, are some of the worms supposed to be 'duds'?
Because sometimes when u shoot them, they just keep on going, and sometimes they disappear. Any way, good game. Exclamation
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: CAN'T SHOOT Reply with quote

IF YOU EVER ALLOW YOUR CURSOR OUTSIDE THE PLAYING FIELD YOU CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN UNTIL YOU SHOOT ONE BALL(TRY TO WAIT FOR THE BUCKET TO COME BACK THRU,THAT WAY YOU WON'T WASTE A BALL)ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT,YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR GAME.
ALSO,YES, SOME OF THE WORMS ARE 'DUDS' JUST LIKE SOMETIMES THE SOCK CATCHES AND SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T.
Jigsaw4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive tried waiting for the bucket quite a few times , but sometimes it didnt matter for me . What I mean is , depending how many of the pegs I had made it harder for me . But I work on it .
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOMETIMES THE FIRST ROUND OUT FOR THE BUCKET IT MUST HAVE A HOLE IN IT Smile Smile BUT IT'S REPAIRED Smile Smile THE NEXT TIME IT COMES AROUND.
ANOTHER THING TO REMEMBER (especially on the first level)IS THAT YOU HAVE ONE RADIUS BALL/BULLET,IF YOU SHOOT IT AT THE BOTTOM PEG IN THE 'V' FORMATION IT WILL CLEAR ALL 3 IN THAT 'V' AND POSSIBLY ONE OR TWO IN THE 'V' NEXT TO IT.THIS SAVES YOUR BALL/BULLETS FOR SHOOTING THE WORM OR THE BEE,BEFORE YOU SHOOT YOUR LAST GREEN PEG.
REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR CURSOR INSIDE OF THE PLAYING FIELD OR ELSE YOU CAN'T MOVE AGAIN TILL YOU SHOOT A BULLET.IF THAT HAPPENS AND YOU'RE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALL/BULLETS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ON THE BUCKET TO CATCH IT...SHOOT THE BEE WHEN HE/SHE COMES OUT,IT'S 500 POINTS.
PRACTICE SOME WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT YOUR SCORE AND SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU.YOU'LL BE AMAZED HOW QUICKLY YOU PICK UP WAYS TO AIM BETTER AND HOW YOU LEARN TO SPOT THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BALL/BULLETS AND WHAT THEY DO.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Buggle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: