Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Weather Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neener1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool HOT, HOT, HOT, then a blackout!!! No fun when you got no power for the AC or the computer! Crying or Very sad After 10 to 14 hours the power was restored to everyone...and the next day the temperatures were 10 to 15 degrees cooler! Smile I think we'll make it!
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, the leaves are changing color on the mountains outside my window.
The good news is that the end of lawn mowing is nigh, the garden-picking is almost over (except for potatoes and carrots) and lots of game-playing looms for winter!
The bad news is that the horses go from my backyard to the desert, the fabulous summer (always too short) is over and things will go from green to brown which always makes me sad. Of course, it will snow in November and cover up the brown and be a postcard town again!
Have I mentioned why I live is this cold country? Because there are hardly any bugs or snakes!! Laughing
krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 55 degrees with a very chilly breeze here. The temp on Tuesday was near 80, then dropped down to the 40s and 50s on Wednesday & Thursday....It hasn't gotten any better yet. Summer one day, Fall the next.
Stubs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL TODAY IT GOT UP TO 97 WITH THE HUMIDITY AT 10 PERCENT. SURE DO HOPE THAT IT COOLS OFF A BIT, SOON.
ALL THE SNOW BIRDS, AKA... WINTER PEOPLE, ARE SURE GOING TO BE IN SHOCK.
THEY USUALLY START TO ARRIVE AROUND THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN OCTOBER. IF WE CONTINUE TO HAVE AN INDIAN SUMMER, THEY WON'T BE TO HAPPY.

SORRY TO REPORT, BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY LEAVES TURNING COLOR HERE.
CACTUS STAYS GREEN PRETTY MUCH ALL YEAR, AND THE MESQUITE TREES DON'T TURN COLORS, THE LEAVES JUST FALL OFF.
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL, HERE IN N.E. INDIANA....IT HAS BEEN RAINING EVER SINCE LAST SATURDAY...OUR YARD FEELS LIKE WALKING ON A WET SQUISHY SPONGE. LOL!
WE HAD A VERY DRY SUMMER...A FEW RED FLAG WARNINGS FOR WILD FIRES DUE TO IT BEING SO DRY HERE...NOTHING LIKE WHAT FOLKS ARE STILL ENDURING IN TEXAS MIND YOU...BUT STILL VERY DRY.

SO, I GUESS MA NATURE IS TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR IT...THANK GOODNESS IT HAS NOT ALL BEEN DUMPED ON US AT ONCE.

CURRENTLY, IT IS 58 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT, VERY CLOUDY...CHANCE FOR RAIN AGAIN TONIGHT...AND COOL...SUPPOSED TO GET DOWN IN THE LOWER 50'S.

WHEREVER YOU ARE...I WISH YOU FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.
krazykop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...feels like Spring here this week! Mid-80's this afternoon, and mid-60's tonight. Very calm and beautiful weather tonight. Its a shame I have to go to bed for work in the morning. Why can't it be this nice on the weekend?
stangs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FALL IS HERE IN WASHINGTON STATE HIGHS IN THE HIGH 60s
LOWS IN THE UPPER 30s NICE Cool
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

N.E. INDIANA... IT IS CLOUDY, RAINY AND COOL 43 DEGREES...
BUT WARM INSIDE...BEEN BUSY GETTING READY FOR TURKEY DAY.
HOPE ALL IS WELL WHEREVER YOU ARE. Very Happy BE WELL.
jbean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot here in Wisconsin.
36 degrees right now. The inch of snow we got the other day is gone. Cool
PCJuli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost all of the ski resorts in Utah are open so it must be officially winter. I can look out of my window and see the little skiers and boarders playing on the slopes. We have about 4 inches of snow in the yard so far but Turkey Day is supposed to be clear and lovely. I am having 12 for dinner. Wish me luck and plenty of wine. Very Happy

Here's wishing all of you good weather, a great Thanksgiving Day dinner and no family fights!! Wink
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

AN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DAY HERE IN N.E. INDIANA...SUNSHINE AND BREEZY 63 DEGREES!!
UNSEASONABLY WARM FOR US... Cool HEY, WE'LL TAKE IT!! TOMORROW (SUNDAY) WE'RE EXPECTING TEMPS IN THE LOW 50'S...AND ARE EXPECTING SNOW ON TUESDAY.

MAY YOU BE WELL AND SAFE WHEREVER YOU ARE. Very Happy
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

WELL, WE RECEIVED OUR FIRST SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL YESTERDAY...
NEARLY 2 INCHES. LOL!!! VERY CHILLY...HIGHS ONLY IN THE 30'S THIS WEEK...GETS ME MOTIVATED AND INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS...SINCE MY HUSBAND JUST MOWED OUR GRASS LAST FRIDAY!!! WOW! DOES THE WEATHER CHANGE. LOL!!!

HOPE YOU ARE SAFE AND COZY WHEREVER YOU ARE. Very Happy
Stubs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBBRRRRR!!!

WE'RE FREEZIN' HERE IN SO. AZ. TODAY IT'S RAINING AND WE HAVE WIND!!
ONLY SUPPOSED TO GET UP TO THE MID FIFTIES TODAY AND DOWN TO 30 TONIGHT!! WHO KNOWS!! MAYBE IT WILL SNOW TONIGHT.

THE LEAVES HAVEN'T EVEN FALLEN OFF THE TREES YET. BUT IF IT SNOWS, HUBBY WILL BE OUT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT! OOOHHHH BOOOO!!!!

WHERE EVER YOU ARE, STAY WARM IF YOU CAN!!! Smile
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

WELL, WE STILL HAVE A DUSTING OF SNOW HERE IN N.E. INDIANA...
31 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT...RECEIVED MORE YESTERDAY...OUR 2ND SNOWFALL SO FAR.

MAY YOU BE SAFE AND WARM WHEREVER YOU ARE. Very Happy
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

HELLO DEAR PEOPLE...

WE ARE HAVING SNOW AND VERY COLD TEMPS IN N.E. INDIANA...14 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT...WIND CHILL IS 6. BRRR. BUT I KNOW MINNESOTA AND MONTANA ARE MUCH COLDER. SO, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN. Smile

WEATHERMAN IS SAYING 3-5 INCHES OF SNOW...AND THEN MONDAY...SNOW MIXED WITH SLEET. YUMMY. LOL!!

EVERYONE BE SAFE OUT THERE...IT'S YUCKY IN SOME STATES.

TAKE CARE.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: