Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Weather Report
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCJuli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Weather Report Reply with quote

I don't know about y'all, but we are weather junkies. Comes from being in the livestock business and then the snowplow business. I LOVE weather and would love to hear what's going on in your world.

Today in the mountains of Utah: 15" of snow on my deck (6900 ft) and 2 ft of snow on the mountain (7500 ft) when I took my granddaughter for her first snowboard lesson this morning. Been snowing for 2 days now and more on the way. Surprised
sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in UK it`s grey, grey,grey,Damp, drizzly and yeulk. I dont mind cold weather or rain but this is neither nothing nor something. Neutral
audrakay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 70'S TODAY. HERE IN THE CAROLINA'S.

P.C.JULIE- 15" OF SNOW, I WISH I WAS THERE!! Shocked
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!

Last edited by FriscoGirl on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a slight dusting of white stuff here in The Emerald City. Normally it is rain, but this morning the expansion joints in the alleyway and sidewalks had snow framing the wetness of the concrete. Nice little touch.
Mercedes9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am a weather junkie, but am afraid our weather would sound like bragging.

In Arizona, it was in the 60's today, sunny with some big puffy clouds and some big thunder clouds that didn't stick around. I love the winters here--such a treat after six months of heat. Very Happy
Stubs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here in Az. we are experiencing a bit of a cold front.
Today it only got up to 64 with a pretty stiff breeze blowing 20 mph. with gusts up to 45.
BURRRRR, time to get out the parkas. That's really cold for this time of year. It's usually in the mid to upper 70's around Thanksgiving.
There's that global warming everyone's talking about!!! Laughing
jbean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WI. High today was 32-sleet/drizzle. Low tonight 16.
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

HELLO EVERYONE... Very Happy

IT IS SO COOL TO HEAR ABOUT EVERYONE'S WEATHER...GR8 IDEA, PCJULI!!!! Very Happy
I AM STUCK INSIDE WITH BRONCHITIS AND AM HAPPY I HAVE ALL OF YOU TO KEEP ME COMPANY...I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH MY FAMILY THIS YEAR...DON'T WANT THEM TO CATCH THIS...BUT SURE MAKES ME GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL PAST TURKEY DAYS I'VE BEEN BLESSED SPENDING WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Very Happy

WELL TODAY, WE HAD A NICE WARM DAY HERE IN NORTHEASTERN INDIANA.

65 DEGREES...CLOUDY, A LITTLE BREEZY BUT HEY, 65 DEGREES THIS TIME OF YEAR IS AWESOME HERE!!! TONIGHT, IT HAS BEEN POURING OFF AND ON FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS...BUT WE HAVE NOT HAD A GOOD SOAKING RAIN SINCE AUGUST...SO, WE'LL TAKE THAT TOO!!!

HOWEVER, TOMORROW (TUESDAY) WE'RE ONLY EXPECTING A HIGH OF 45!!
SNOW IN FORECAST FOR TURKEY DAY.

EVERYONE BE SAFE OUT THERE! IF YOU WILL BE TRAVELLING FOR THE HOLIDAY, I WISH YOU FAIR SKIES AND THE WIND AT YOUR BACK.

OLD NAUTICAL BLESSING:
FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.

~PETUNIA P.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight we have the just-past full moon reflecting on the snow, almost like daylight. Beautiful and brrrr cold.
Tomorrow night we are expecting a HUGE snowstorm. 2-3 ft in the mountains (that's me). It looks like it's coming from Oregon. Did it miss you in WA Jin?
I'm looking at the current (11:30 pm MST) weather map for Illinois, Indiana and thereabouts and it look scary. Is it dumping rain? Snowing?
I'll be curious to see where tomorrow's storm goes on Weds. Keep me posted midwesterners!
Now, you AZ warm-weather sunbirds...I'm already jealous. Cool
Sherbert, most of my ancestors are from England and I'm dying to visit, even if you do have yucky weather!
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCJuli, right now it is blowing, drifting snow, white-out conditions and cold. I don't think Jin-Jin even liked being out in it, as it kept hitting her nose and you could see her expression was one of "This isn't fun". It will be a mess tomorrow, Seattle is not a town that is well prepared for snow and it shows. I don't think I have even seen a truck yet this year with a plow on its front. I don't know if this is the one headed your way, but I do think it is packing (and that's not a lot of hot air in that statement). Do they still wax skis and snowboards, 'cause if they do, have fun waxing (and skiing).
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: WEATHER REPORT... Reply with quote

JIN AND PCJULI...

YOU BE SAFE IN THE SNOW...THANK GOODNESS DOUG DOESN'T HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO USE THE "RESTROOM", EH JIN??!! HE WOULD HATE THE WET SNOW WORSE THAN JINJIN!!
audrakay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUR WEATHER IS LIKE AN ELEVATOR!! UP DOWN, UP DOWN. BUT 73, WITH CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWER, (MAYBE) I LIKE 73, NICE TEMP!!! Smile Smile
mistermary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: PCjuli - Weather report Reply with quote

Here in Tacoma WA it is 20 degrees, the roads are a sheet of ice, people are being down right stupid trying to drive on them and it is SUNNY Very Happy Cool ! Still haven't figured out why humans think that just because the sun comes out the ice won't be there. Things that make you go hmmm. . . .
joyceann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Tennessee we were under a tornado watch real early this morning, Some lines of storms moved thru but at my home nothing bad, just some much needed rain as it has been so dry here. Turning cooler now and they are even giving a chance of frozen precipitation for Thursday night.

That's way too early for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: