Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

UB Funkey Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: UB Funkey Suggestions Reply with quote

I think UB FUnkeys should let funkeys chat with each other...wat do you think?
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the purpose of this and all these other U.B. Funkeys threads? It's not offered from this site. I didn't even know what it was until I did a search. It seems like it's some UK thing which is odd since most of the contests here are for the US only.

Not that I have anything against U.B. Funkeys... I know next to nothing about it. I'm just highly skeptical that a bunch of forums here will get much, if any, traffic.

Perhaps a single thread to see if there are any other fans of U.B. Funkeys would suffice?
CuteA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the people who made great day games must also made ubfunkey or something. i saw a commercial for it on cartoon network before.
link334

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: ub funkeys suggestion Reply with quote

i agree with you pigeon feet i do think you can chat with other funkeys without having the chat funkey. my suggestion is that you should be able to have a ub funkey hub and put a cheat code to have like a secret or rare funkey as a avtar but with out the figure. Smile Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: