Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Playing against who you want

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DellaE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Playing against who you want Reply with quote

I received this reply from Great Day Games! This is good news.

Quote:
Hi,

A lobby will be implemented for all multiplayer games before the end of the year.

You will be able to choose who you want to play against then.

Silas
rudedogz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: CHOOSE PLAYERS YOU WANT TO PLAY Reply with quote

WWW.PCHGAMES.COM...IS AREADY DOING SAME GAME .RUN BY ARKIDUM GAMES OUR SERVER..CHOOSE TO START A GAME OR CHOOSE A PLAYER OR DECLINE A PLAYER.. ALREADY CHECKED OUT... ONLY ALOUD 20 TABLES... SO ALITTLE WAIT TIME ENJOY
KaReN_2008

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: looking foward to a choice Reply with quote

Looking forward to this... especially since the last game I played, player told me that he was just 11 years old...as guest_42267. Got real nasty when I told him that I thought he was supposed to be at least 18 to play here.
wickylj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This surely a great news. Don't worry Karen as I am closer to your age group and I will definitely request for you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: