Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Circuit City Pop-Up Ads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BXA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Circuit City Pop-Up Ads Reply with quote

You have to be kidding! It states that the "sponsors" help to keep this game free, but when there are so many pop-up ads for Circuit City that it prevents one from playing the game... well, that seems to be counterproductive. What is going on here?????
BXA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Stupid "Circuit City" ads Reply with quote

What is going on here?????

I cannot even play Mahgongg tonight as the "Circuit City" ads will not go away from the screen and I am prevented from playing my very favorite game of "mahgongg." They just remain there and prevent me from making any moves. This is outrageous!
BXA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Will NEVER EVER EVER Buy anything at all from Circuit City!! Reply with quote

I can no longer play "mahjongg" on this site as every single time I try to play, the doggened ever-maddening "Circuit City" ads simply stay on the site and prevent making any moves. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix this situation.
BXA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Circuit City Pop-Up Ads Reply with quote

Happening again tonight! When the game comes on and I try to click on tiles, the Circuit City ad appears in the middle of the screen and prevents me from selecting any tiles. AND -- there are SIX - yes SIX -- Circuit City tabs on the top of my desktop. This is simply not OK! I can no longer play this game BECAUSE of that stupid CIRCUIT CITY!!!!!!!! I will never ever ever ever purchase anything from them and will tell all my friends not to go there either.
BXA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Happening Again and Again and Again Reply with quote

Didn't play for a couple of weeks. Then was able to play a couple of games of mahjongg, then those stupid Circuit City ads prevented me from playing - froze up the screen and there were ten, yes ten, Circuit City ads across the top of my screen on the lower tool bar. This is completely ridiculous and it is NOT OK!!!!! It is defeating the purpose as I will NEVER EVER EVER buy anything from Circuit City!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: