Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

This game defies the laws of mathematical probaility

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CSZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: This game defies the laws of mathematical probaility Reply with quote

I have played over 200 times and not once gottent 5x anything.

The wheel is BS, $125 or less 99% of the time.

I will sit here until get 5x and make the top 10 or until I die. Whichever comes first.
GIGI13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Agree Reply with quote

I got lucky on a 5x 5000 wheel once and got a good score. I can't imagine anyone getting the 3 triple spin things in a row. If so please let me know.
Kiwi Tigress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Good luck Reply with quote

CSZ, I'm worried your fingers may fall off before you give up! Wink

You can play this game time and time again and never end up with anything much, or build a few thousand points then slowly, painfully, give it all back..

I've never had 2 'spin to win' symbols and 3 is supposed to be the 'jackpot', so would also love to hear from anyone who has miraculously had that come up.
MissMuffet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: I vote this game the lamest !! Reply with quote

[img]

Last edited by MissMuffet on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
MissMuffet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing this game for hours and hours each day for three weeks. I cannot get beyond 12,000, and I only got that once!
Other players spend a minute playing just one game earning only 50 treats and get a score of 25,555.
Obviously unless you have a game hacker and you're into cheating, you're going to sit here playing until hell freezes over.
I'm not saying everyone with a high score is cheating but if you look at some of these high scorers profile and check out their trophies you'll see what I'm talking about. Defies the laws of mathematical probability and defies honesty too.
Oh well, I'll continue to play and see if I can get lucky if it takes me months. To the hackers and cheaters.... Have fun - go nuts, but you're no hero game player!! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spin 2 Win All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: