Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

how does arikad6 make a 76 ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommajude

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: how does arikad6 make a 76 ? Reply with quote

For those who are making a 76, arikad6 and frankosta, how are you doing that? The only holes I haven't made a hole-in-one are 8-11-13-16-17-18. You must have made it one of those, and I am curious how you managed it. Thanks for the feedback.
Frankostan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mommajude,

Frankostan here, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I usually don't visit the forum too much anymore. In reponse to your ?:

#8 is a 3 unless you can jump tall buildings in a single bound Smile.
#11 is a 2, but I think it "could be" a 1. I'll have to work on it though.
#13 is a 2
#16 is the one you haven't mastered yet and being the kind soul that I am, I'm going to tell ya how it's done.
#17 and #18 are also 2's. Or see #8, lol.

Back to #16. Place the ball on the tee on the lower edge and just left of center. If you closely look on the fairway there's a small v in the grass, along the edge of the tee, place the ball in the center of the small v. Your putter power will come down and just touch the dividing line between the two bricks in the center, aim for just left of the dividing line. Power is very sensitive here, don't go on to the bricks, but just barely touching them. Hope this helps ya.

Next, would any of the regulars be willing to limit there top scores to 74 to let the not so experienced score a 500 treats for the week? Of course 90% of the time I can do a 76 on the first try of the week, but will throw the match to do a 74.

Have a great score
Frankostan[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mini Golf All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: