Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

We go in peace.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiteowl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: We go in peace. Reply with quote

Old indian packin up tepee and movin on. Going to miss Steph, Sheilan, Della, Lyford, Naneek and a few others. Some great games and chat we had over the past month. I'm gettin too old to put up with the 'guest' problem we all shared and the people who come to show off or prove something. After almost 50 years of bouncin little balls across a piece a felt the attutudes of many of todays internet players have taken the fun out of the game. To all the players, I leave you with this thought. "Next time you are in the woods please be kind to all the little critters and remember that the great spirits watch over all who make it home".
We go in peace.
Whiteowl
DellaE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiteowl, I will miss our games and chats. Take care.
sapphirepw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to see you go. But I do understand. It is was always a pleasure to play with you.
jewel48

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you are leaving....i myself am fed up with these guests.....I have stopped playing guests altogether.....I enjoyed quite a few games with u and I am going to miss you....may the Lord be with u always.....J Crying or Very sad
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: We Go In Peace Reply with quote

Hey Hooty........
I was going to say I'll miss you but never mind that.......You stick around. There are too few exceptional people on this game and you're one of them. I don't know if anyone told you, but we are going to be getting the Lobby system soon, so they say. That's the system they now have over at PCH games. You'll be able to choose your opponent and not have to play anyone else. Please don't go away. Stick around and keep showing people what it's like to play somebody with real CLASS.
basketball23

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: to whiteowl Reply with quote

listen to sheilanLA. I played you and it's true,we need people that are polite like you on pool multiplayer. Very Happy
lyford

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: your leaving Reply with quote

im sorry to see u go i know there are bad ones but u can click them off. i hope to see u again one day my great great friend.
my wife and i will eternaly miss u . i am dealing with those fools everyday and cutting them down. many have left cause of me. ill work on the rest of those bad ones.
all of us good ones really miss u and are fighting to get those bad ones kicked off we will do so every day and night.
Sad that u have left. sincerely lyford i will miss u the most of all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: