Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
enchanted khan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: score Reply with quote

i have played this a number of times, and have got nothing higher than -0-, for score and treats. i have also tried refresh to no avail. any ideas ??

thanks
sugarcookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: 0 score Reply with quote

I am having the same problem in this game and Sudoku Master. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

No matter how much/little time is used 0 score, no treats.
59Granny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad I am also having zero scores upon playing sudoku sensei. It is the 10x treat game today 3-8-2010. You surely can not get extra treats when the scoring is zero no matter how or when you solve puzzle. I solved medium difficulty puzzle in 6:05 minutes and received no points. It was not showing any points while playing. Can anyone actually fixed this game. It does look like some players are getting points ---WHY
Raveneska

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is probably because you turned on "show incorrect" - this will cost 50 p. if you turn it on + 50 for every number you fill in. So the trick is to play without this safetynet and only use it once or twice if you are really stuck; than make some educated guesses and check if they are right.
that way you only lose 50 p. for a check on an number of numbers, if you get what I mean.
You have to turn it off again before you play on!

good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sudoku Sensei All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: