Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

screensaver ad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiteowl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: screensaver ad Reply with quote

is the latest 'screesaver' ad hangin other people up or is it just me. If it is everyone, can someone send a GDG feedback. I can't from where I am.
Thx whiteowl
jewel48

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was happening to me because i have a wireless connection but it seems to be happening to a lot of people.....wish the gamesite would do some thing about it.... it really messes up sometimes. Another thing is for the past few days my chat box is blocked 9 out of 10 games and the only thing I could see is the tip of the smiley...if I want to say something I have to click on the smiley type in what i have to say and press the enter key....I cannot read what the other player is saying or even see who I am playing as that is also blocked.....I don't know if the setting on my computer is wrong ....but i never had a problem with it before... I really miss chatting with my friends Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: