Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Help! I'm STUCK!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
allicat32894

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Help! I'm STUCK!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I'm stuck! i can't have anymore kids! the game won't let me! now i can't have the Golden Child! I have a population of 90. these are the milestones i completed:

what do i do now? Sad Crying or Very sad
allicat32894

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright..... some people died. my graveyard is packed and i have a population of 90 again. i got the golden child! Very Happy i have all the milestones complete except for the moving the boulder one. how do i complete this one? i know the golden child does it but when and how?
Lillovebug1996

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to drag the golden child over to the boulder in the right place to move the boulder some people might need to help him Smile Smile have fun
Penobscot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: golden child Reply with quote

how do you get the golden child..... i am so lost
SassyCat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on where you are in the game before the Golden Child arrives. I don't want to give too much away and spoil the game so if you want a slight hint

SCROLL DOWN

otherwise go back so you don't see it (you will have to highlight it between the ** so you can see it anyway).

**When you have all the huts built, you have found the magic fish, and your population is over 50, when a Mom comes out of the hut with a new baby, take her swimming. That's the key to finding the Golden Child. It may not happen right away so keep on taking the new Moms swimming as they emerge from the hut.**
Penobscot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

you know i would never think of that
thanks
Cecily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.. Im sitting here in Denmark tryind to play Virtual V. for the first time. Is it really taking so many hours just to two bricks off. Im only at my second brick, and i am stuck. How do I get them to go to the water?? i only managed to build a "house"!! somebody help me!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Virtual Villagers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: