Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Favorite Strategy Game of All Time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Favorite Strategy Game of All Time Reply with quote

Ok, lets start a discussion....whats your favorite strategy game? Beuller? Beuller?
Sirbunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stfu
colourmehappy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite Strategy Game of All Time Reply with quote

_pigeon_feet_ wrote:
Ok, lets start a discussion....whats your favorite strategy game? Beuller? Beuller?
Mines got to be Virtual Villagers 1&2, it's a never ending game and it goes on even when you turn your computer off. If you go away for a long time you should pause it though.
MrFlibble

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little biased (because I'm the creator), but my favourite strategy game of all time has to be Slingshot.

http://www.slingshot-game.org

It's a game of waring spaceships in a two dimensional slice of space - their shots are pulled around by the gravity of the planets. Anyway, check it out.
Scullyfox

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Fav games Reply with quote

On the PC it has to be any of the Civilization games but a million years ago on the Commodore 64 I had a game called Lords of Chaos. If anyone knows of anyway I can get it on the PC please let me now
stevoboi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get lords of chaos for PC on ebay.

I searched this morning and found 4 results.
deadplayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Age of Empires, i always play the game.
babyhubby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: game i cant find Reply with quote

hi guys yesterday i started a game which involved building towns and sities and creating alliances - i think it started with aqn "a" - i started it by clicking on a link with one of the greatday game interior links. i stupidly erased history after that and know i cant find it - ny suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Strategy Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: