Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Welcome to the Toy Chest Forum!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Toy Chest Forum! Reply with quote

Chat about the new MJ Game here!

http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/mahjongg-toy-chest.aspx
Kykat401

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: THE TIMER STARTS BEFORE THE GAME DOES Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I would like to know why the Timer starts before the game does. Has anyone else noticed this?? It starts to count down before the board is "cleared up" for you to start playing. I don't think that is right Exclamation It shouldn't start before your first match of tiles, at the very least. Can you do something about that Great Day Gamer? Please?? I feel bad for the ones that have never played a Mahjongg game before and try this one, 'cause with the tiles being so "animated", it can be a very confusing game to start out with Question I like it myself Razz , but I do not like the timer starting to count down before I even get a full look at the board first Evil or Very Mad . Don't like that at all Exclamation
sylke77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you. Im spanish so sorry but my english is not very good. Ive tried to get into the 200 ten and its impossible. How do you do it??? My best score is 7200. I cant arrive to finish the tileset in this short time.
MsTracy2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Love this new game! Reply with quote

I Had initially posted that I didn't notice the timer, but yes, I do now. You can still click on the tiles you can see while the start-up screen is there but you can't see the entire board. Sad They definitely need to fix that...we need all of the time we can get to finish this game! lol Maybe they still have bugs to work out..?...Hope they work them out.
I do LOVE this game...the music reminds me of those animated movies that I have watched with my son...soooo relaxing! lol
My score doesn't reflect much...I haven't made it over 8300 yet, but I'm working on it. Smile I don't know how they are getting high 9000+ scores...I play constantly (literally hours ands hours) and can't get past this score. I have cleared the screen and got the time bonus, but not often. Sad Any tricks anyone wants to share?

Have fun everyone!,
Tracy
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Love this new game! Reply with quote

MsTracy2 wrote:
I Had initially posted that I didn't notice the timer, but yes, I do now. You can still click on the tiles you can see while the start-up screen is there but you can't see the entire board. Sad They definitely need to fix that...we need all of the time we can get to finish this game! lol Maybe they still have bugs to work out..?...Hope they work them out.
I do LOVE this game...the music reminds me of those animated movies that I have watched with my son...soooo relaxing! lol
My score doesn't reflect much...I haven't made it over 8300 yet, but I'm working on it. Smile I don't know how they are getting high 9000+ scores...I play constantly (literally hours ands hours) and can't get past this score. I have cleared the screen and got the time bonus, but not often. Sad Any tricks anyone wants to share?

Have fun everyone!,
Tracy

We'll see what we can do about the timer.. thanks for all the feedback!
SuDoCate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't have problems with the time (I think they fixed the timer BTW) unless I get stuck and have no moves left. To get over 9000 you have to shoot to have 3 minutes left. I just pretend I am playing memory with the tiles face up and you just have to click from match to match to go faster. It does get easier to more familiar you are with the tiles/pictures at least for me.

I haven't been able to get 11 trophies. I can usually get 6 or 7 - this will add upwards of 1000 points of your score. YOu can get trophies for making matches in a certain amount of seconds - like two in two seconds, four in four seconds, etc. You can also get trophies for matching four of the same tiles in a row and 8 in the same suit. I'm not sure of all the suits, but the presents and books and fish you can figure out.

Last clue - the presents are interchangeable - you can match a light and dark pink one.

WOuld love to know if anyone has figured out any of the other trophies!
nursechic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Scoring Reply with quote

First I would like to say that I love this game! However, when your final score is added up with your trophy points, I have noticed that the trophy points are NOT added to the final score properly. If you watch closely you will see that sometimes your trophy points aren't added to your score at all and I think that is a major downfall of the game. For some reason when it does add the trophy points to final score it doesn't add right. The longer I play, the madder I get! This last game I had 900 in trophy points and was only given 300! Watch closely and you will see. Shocked Evil or Very Mad
macool67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Trophies Reply with quote

I have found 9 of the trophies: 2 matches in 4 seconds, 3 matches in 6 seconds, 4 matches in 8 seconds, 5 matches in 10 seconds, 6 matches in 12 seconds, 4 of the same tiles in a row, 8 of the same suit in a row, 4 tiles from the same column, and 4 bears. Does anyone know what the other 2 are? Confused
skinnyMe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the newcomers!
YAY

Very Happy

Last edited by skinnyMe on Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
skinnyMe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
HI EVERY1 !!Hope every1 is having fun w/ the toy chest ....Have a terrific evening !
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Cool
duffer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cananyonetellmewhatdoesthetimerreallyhavetodo
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

duffer wrote:
cananyonetellmewhatdoesthetimerreallyhavetodo

I am not quite sure what your question is but you must clear as many tiles as possible before the timer runs out and the game is over. Does this answer your question?
way2much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: bears Reply with quote

People in the forum have mentioned bears. When I play, I don't have any bears on the board. What do they look like? The only bears I see are on the edge of the playing board and are not part of the tiles. Question
ton171

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Bears Reply with quote

They are teady bears and if u match all 4 of them in a row you get a bonus penguin!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: