Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

What are the gem shards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: What are the gem shards? Reply with quote

Has anyone received a gem shard in UB Funkeys? I have seen my friend get a peice of a green one, but didnt know how he got it. Anyone?
dandmr1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: gem shards Reply with quote

i recieve a couple of the purple and 1 blue, i dont know yet what they do, but im guessing they unlock new portals? i got the gem shards by getting insane scores in the games
powerful

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: gem shards Reply with quote

dandmr1 wrote:
i recieve a couple of the purple and 1 blue, i dont know yet what they do, but im guessing they unlock new portals? i got the gem shards by getting insane scores in the games
I can`t find the gem shards can you tell me were they could be please dandmr1 ok Smile
dandmr1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i managed to get a whole purple cristal, it unfolds more in the story. you can get the cristal shards by playing the mini games and getting insane scores. im guessing you have to get all the cristals to unlock the portals
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youve got it all wrong. THERES MORE TO THE GEM SHARDS THAN THAT!
Have you ever noticed this?
Funkeys town
.Purple henchman
.Purple portal
.Purple gem

Same with the others, Laputa station=green
Kelpy basin=blue Magma gorge=red

Not just that...
How to explain this... hmmm
Duece, bones, stitch and wasabi all unlock magma gorge right? Well if you play a mini game 10 times or more in 1 day you will recieve a gem shard. When you play Duece, stitch, bones, or wasabis game 10 times or more you will recieve part of the red crystal. In funkeys town you need to play, Funk jong, museum mask mayhem, lotuses game and scratches game to complete the purple crystal. In laputa station you need to play , fallout, vroom, xener, and boggle to complete the green crystal. and the blue crystal is glub,twinx,sprout and tiki. WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPLETE CRYSTAL THE PLACE THE CRYSTAL BELONGS FROM. IN THAT PLACE THE HENCHMAN DISSAPEARS. WHEN YOU HAVE ALL COMPLETE CRYSTALS YOU NEED TO FIND MASTER LOX SOMEWHERE IN TERRAPINIA AND THEN WELL, YOU WIN! YOU FINISH ALL THAT U.B FUNKEYS HAS TO UNFOLD. AND MAYBE SOME SPECIAL ITEMS...
Debimoonfae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver, if you're right then there must be something else to it. I played that stupid record game well over 10 times yesterday and didn't get a gem shard.
Is it one shard per game? i think i've gotten more than one from a single game so that can't be it.
vitamin_goatsmilk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Funkiki island?
how come that doesnt have a yellow crystal space? I am getting sol soon i cant wait.
glub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

becouse it is a new seres it whant be fare to somebody that bet the game but there is orbs in funnkey iland
sosd1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver thats smart i have it now i just need a scratch
Windalance

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me too try to keep looking where i can get the gems
wooowooo7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: the crystals Reply with quote

answer to crystals: the crystals are used in the area they belong to keep away henchmen.

funkikki: get the orbs (u dont need to play minigames) WHICH ARE VREEELY hard to get to keep ayay the little yellow hoojibs in fukikki.

when you complete all the crystals a portal opens to the funkey grand palace-only openable to the ub, mayor sayso, a funkikki, a speed racer, or if you have every trophy then you get to go in as anyone, and you meet a guard who says something about a key and funkikki orbs to get into the hidden temple of master lox- he then says that you should come back later to find out more info when the time is right aka when the 2009 version comes.

i know because my friend works for radica and they tell him about upcoming things-im jelous Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: