Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

frustration

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gloanne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: frustration Reply with quote

This seems to be the only game that has serious problems. Often the scoring just stops. The ads changing is taking forever which stops the game. Is there any way to advise the designers of this game that the problems seem to persist and it is not much fun playing this game, especially when it can be so much fun.
LUCK2ALL

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY THAT YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH GAME. TRIED IT WHEN ADDED,DIDN'T LIKE VERSION. WHEN YOU HAVE PROBS. W/GAMES, BEST WAY TO REACH GREAT DAY IS EMAIL THEM. I DON'T KNOW HOW OFTEN THEY READ FORUMS. I PLAY TRICTACTOE. IT USED TO GO DOWN ALOT. I WROTE MESSGS. IN FORUM; NO CHANGE. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WE COULD NOT EVEN ACCESS GAME - GOT BLANK OR GREY SCREEN. WHEN I SENT THEM AN EMAIL. THEY REPLIED IN 1-2.THEY GAVE ME 500 TREATS FOR REPORTING THE PROBLEM. THE SITE IS GROWING AND ADDING PLAYERS & GAMES, THEY DON'T OFTEN READ FORUMS. I THINK THEY READ THEM WHEN GAMES ARE ADDED, BUT I DO NOT KNOW FOR HOW LONG. I HOPE THAT THIS INFO HELPS. IF WE DON'T TELL THEM, THEN THEY CAN'T FIX PROBLEMS. TAKE CARE!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Hangman All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: