Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

try advanced mode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drewgydoogie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: try advanced mode Reply with quote

If you get used to the advanced controls this game is more fun. The double click move and the fast spin move(both explained in the help) are the foosball equivalents of street fighters' "Shoryuken!".

Try to keep an eye on the mouse location on screen and you'll play better since control is lost when it goes off the game area

(^_^)/
Drewgydoogie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: in case you're playing advanced mode: Reply with quote

Since you can only control two rows at a time(with A,S,D,F keys), it's best to think of it as pressing key pairs instead of one at a time Wink
Drewgydoogie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: The block and quick kick moves are essential + Reply with quote

The block and quick kick moves are essential and fun. My snag with many of these games is that I loose control of the mouse by sliding it off of the screen area. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game that has made a mouse “containment field” to reduce the problem (the mouse would stop moving any farther at the edge of a frame (in this case the foosball table)—it would have to contain a button to release the mouse from the frame so you could resume normal movement)—probably not possible for some reason I suppose, but could you emulate a mouse pointer surrogate in flash that would sort of do the same thing (i.e.- stand in as the control input)? Razz
Drewgydoogie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

that last comment above was actually from my friend Tim. I just copied it from the email Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Foosball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: