Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

How do you play? i got the first ball in but i cant figure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fook youu

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: How do you play? i got the first ball in but i cant figure Reply with quote

out the 2nd one
Lucky 8

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: sigh Reply with quote

you click somewhere on the screen and hold it and the ball will go backwards then release the mouse in a forward movement.
Bugs Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: whuzzzzzzzup Reply with quote

if you.... Sad ..dont know what to do with the second ball..how do you expect any one to be able to tell you what the do with the 3rd ball... Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Arrow Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Exclamation Laughing Rolling Eyes
LSB2008

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: whuzzzzzzzup Reply with quote

Bugs Bunny wrote:
if you.... Sad ..dont know what to do with the second ball..how do you expect any one to be able to tell you what the do with the 3rd ball... Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Arrow Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Exclamation Laughing Rolling Eyes
OK now be nice we all had to learn how to play skee ball at the beginning. A little bit of diplomacy goes a long way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> SkeeBall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: