Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

U.B FUNKEYS SPEED RACERS!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FearieFire2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: U.B FUNKEYS SPEED RACERS!!!!! Reply with quote

There is a new type of U.B funkeys! It's coming out march. It's called U.B funkeys "speed racers". I know the names. They are also available for pre-order on amazon.com

The names:

Chim Chim
Racer x
Trixie
Snake oiler
Cannonball taylor

I can't wait till they are out!
I saw what the map looked like, it's like a racing track from a video game! With roads and ramps and twists and turns. I wonder how this will turn out! Very Happy
glub

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: U.B FUNKEYS SPEED RACERS!!!!! Reply with quote

I went to amazon.com and there was no preorder
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it used to be on amazon, but they took it of cause they got the dates wrong and they are actually coming out march. I saw what the u.b looked like. He had a racer suit and goggles.
jbsoccer788

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: When will they come out? Reply with quote

Does anybody know the exact date they will come out? If you don't know can you tell if they will be out by easter?
glub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: When will they come out? Reply with quote

there coming out in spring 2008 hope that helps
jbsoccer788

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: they r here Reply with quote

The speed racers were released today. You can buy them on amazon, ebay, target, walmart.....

They cost a lot though
glub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: they r here Reply with quote

i got three speed racers they are so cool pleas right back if you want more informashan
glub

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: they r here Reply with quote

when are the rest of the speed racers coming out
wooowooo7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: speed racers Reply with quote

uhh glub the speed racers are a promo for a newmovie and 1970 cartoon although i cant figure out how to get the more rare version of the speedracer(not the one in the starter pack)
glub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: speed racers Reply with quote

It is not out yet speed racer and chimchim are in the starter pack but single speed racer and chimchim and tango are not out yet so the onley way to get speed racer and chimchim is in the starter pack and the onley way to get tango is nothing cause he is not out yet
link334

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: speed racer funkeys Reply with quote

i got speed racer and chim chim Very Happy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> U.B. Funkey Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: