Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Half Pipe - Flurry Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dom123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Half Pipe - Flurry Game Reply with quote

Can anyone tellme how to do the Flurry Flip in Flurry's Hectic Half Pipe Game. All the other tricks require you to use a combination of arrow keys to perform that trick. I GET THAT -- but for the Flurry Flip, they show this circular arrow shape and I have not been able to figure out what they want you to code in to perform that trick. Thanks.

Dom
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME! I can't do it, it just shows a bunch of arrows. Wait, did you say you used the arrow keys? You can use your mouse too! Just hold the left click button and move your mouse in the direction you want! P.S The trophy is a snowboarding funkey on a wave...

It's my favorite one!
mardacius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to do the flurry flip you have to hold the left click and move your mouse in a circle. I have a stationary mouse with the ball on top so its kinda easier to do.
silo_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using the keyboard for Flurry's Half-Pipe. For me, keyboard is way easier to control and much more fun to play with.

You can do the Flurry Flip easily with the keyboard--start at any direction, then do a full clockwise motion until you finish at the direction you started. So if you start with UP, continue to RIGHT, then DOWN, then LEFT, then finish with UP. Again, any starting direction should work (so you if start with LEFT, end with LEFT).

If you do it right, the arrows you input will disappear and be replaced with the circle. There's a counter-clockwise move later in the Flurry game which works the same way as Flurry Flip but in reverse.

Silo_
Crib: Silo2
jbsoccer788

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat hectic half pipe but it didn't give me the suit to get the orb. Can somebody tell me why this is?
jbsoccer788

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: snowman suit Reply with quote

Can somebody please tell me how to get the suit I need to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> U.B. Funkey Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: