Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Bearing off issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bgsuvinc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Bearing off issue Reply with quote

Brown has all stones in home court, white has diamond point 1 blocked in Browns bearing off area with 2 stones, brown has 2 stones on point 6 and the rest on 4 point 3 point and 2 point

Brown rolls a 5 and a 1 ... can brown move one of his stones on the 3 point to the 2 point, a legal move, and not use the 5 roll since white stones block where the brown stone on point 6 would end up if using the 5 die ?

Or is Brown forced to move one of the stones on point 6 one die and then bear off the stone leaving his solo piece unguarded on 6 ?

If that is a rule can someone copy the text of the rules that supports either conclusion?
bgsuvinc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Bearing Off rules question Reply with quote

Brown has all stones inside the Brown bearing off area, which I stated as home court; home court may not be correct terminology
RareGem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to agree, the computer is programed to win and sometimes i get to win i find it unreal when all my mine are being taken off Rolling Eyes the computer is able to deprive me of only 16 pt lead. and if you gammon the computer and all your men are off you should get double the points, for the gammon win. this is unfairly rated game, and the computer has the advandage of even knowing you next roll. i use auto roll to same time. and at times i see the sames rolls and game more then once, perhaps we can score better with our own memories??? maybe it is time to go back to cases ladder with real people. has anyone won a treat, award, of any kind???? otherwise i may be wasting my time ty and good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: