Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

CHEATERS!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: CHEATERS! Reply with quote

WOW, i knew it was possible and now i see it happens. AlexJames you are a cheater....you got over 2000 points in less than an hour..how? i beleive you have more than one person sign-in and play for you and build your treat score ...I played allday and up until 2am and got mine and i know how long it takes to play and get that many points i have done it repeatly. Thats how i know anyone can sign-on under someone elses name and play at the same time. I think it's a shame that you must resort to that and not play fair. I also think that GDG should ban you and anyone else that does that. What a total shame......If you need it that bad take it you are a poor sport. Thanks for ruining this sight for me as well as others...Please Check into this GDG...Thanks Confused
PISSANT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: cheater Reply with quote

i agree
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pissant, you must see it too. I love this game but when things like this happens its a total turn off. Have fun! Laughing
TimberJack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Cheaters Reply with quote

I'm afraid i have to agree with you krazykajun Confused this person had almost 1000 points in maybe 30 min in my eyes thats impossible.

My conclusion is OR he's a cheater OR he's playing on more then 4/5 computers at the same time .

So hereby i'm asking the hosts of this site to check if he's an honest player if they won't do that i will never play at this site again

The rest of you players i wish all the luck and fun in 2008 Very Happy

TimberJack. Wink
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Day Gamer responds to posts in the forum on and off but I wouldn't count on him to necessarily notice this particular thread. I've had much better response by emailing them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: