Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Congrats !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Congrats !!! Reply with quote

To All Gammon Players...I am amazed at all the great scores from all. Its been fun to see just who will get the highest score each week. The new format is very slow thats a bore but i can handle the rest. I will continue to watch in wonder at the play of you all.. Shocked You all are truely amazing... I take my Gammon Hat off to all of you....Keep up the great play..Good Luck to all...Play on Friends Laughing [/b]
lovenloyalty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: GAMMONEER Reply with quote

I was a great player 30 yrs ago. I just discovered this site, and i'm going for the tops......................u pretty good Laughing
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Your Very Good! Reply with quote

Hi, You are very good now just look at those scores of yours. I am a player of 3yrs. I just love this game and play as often as possible. It's very addictive and i am a glutten for punishment. Laughing Keep up the good work and PLAY ON FRIENDS! Wink
nightingale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats !!! Reply with quote

krazykajun1365 wrote:

To All Gammon Players...I am amazed at all the great scores from all. Its been fun to see just who will get the highest score each week. The new format is very slow thats a bore but i can handle the rest. I will continue to watch in wonder at the play of you all.. Shocked You all are truely amazing... I take my Gammon Hat off to all of you....Keep up the great play..Good Luck to all...Play on Friends Laughing [/b]

How come players could not play against each other. I played against the computer and felt like I was playing with my 5 years old grand-son. Not much fun
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sight you play against the computer always. Thats the way it is. Don't know any other way here. If you know one please let me know. I am playing for treats and for a good score and for the fun of it. I Thank you ..Have Fun!
nightingale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Level is very low Reply with quote

nightingale wrote:
krazykajun1365 wrote:

How come players could not play against each other. I played against the computer and felt like I was playing with my 5 years old grand-son. Not much fun
Sad
Quote:
Quote:

Level of play is not worth of playing. How can I change the level? CAN SOME ONE HELP!!!IS ANY BODY THERE? I am NIGHTINGALE!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: