Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

True disapointment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_586

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: True disapointment Reply with quote

I heard about this site through a family friend who had nothing but good things to say. I thought I'd give it a try. I must say that I have never spent time doing anything less rewarding than I have playing the games on this site. I enjoy relaxing for an hour after work playing games "like" these, but WOW, low payouts.......unattainable goals of "possible" payouts, etc. I thought maybe I would cancel my Club Pogo subscription after hearing how great this site was. I currently PAY $6.00 a month to be a Pogo member. Best money I ever spent to relax doing something I enjoy. Needless to say.......... I will be happy to pay for attainable goals towards reward (of badges, weelky challenges, etc). Free is good, but in this case, I don't mind getting what I pay for.
copydude07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: very bad game Reply with quote

I've played this game over and over and never won more than a couple of grand only to lose it back ... what's the secret to these scores over 80K? There must be a trick to it ... let us know!
yellow2007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be better you never win Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spin 2 Win All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: